• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Test/Tren/Anavar Cycle

MetalMX

MetalMX

Ok im doing a Test/Tren/Anavar cycle i started today and jabbed 1ml of test E 250mg and .5ml tren E 100mg into my bicep with a small pin, didn't have any large pins for glutes hence why i used bi's.
Test Tren Anavar cycle

Cycle as follows:

Test Enanthate: 10 weeks at 500mg a week
Tren Enanthate: 10 weeks at 200mg a week
Anavar: Weeks 2-5 at 50mg ED

Reason i didn't start anavar right away is because i dont have it with me yet getting it in a few days 1600mg of anavar and 1500mg of winstrol, the winstrol ill use in a future cycle.

PCT:

Wk 12 - Clomid 150mg ED, 40mg Nolva ED
Wk 13 - Clomid 100mg ED, 30mg Nolva ED
Wk 14 - Clomid 50mg ED, 20mg Nolva ED
Wk 15 - Nolva 10mg ED (until i feel im back to normal)

One question can i train hard already and be able to recover from training since the steroids are in my system already?

And i already asked this question before but didnt get a straight answer... what calorie level above maintenance do you guys use when ON i assume u dont just eat randomly... mind you im trying to recomposition more than flat out cut or bulk... but more on the side of cutting with adding a little mass. I have low test levels anyway hence why im doing this cycle.

If you're looking to add some serious mass and strength, then a Test/Tren/Anavar cycle may be just what you need. Testosterone will help you build muscle while Trenbolone will promote increased strength and Anavar will help increase your power and strength. This is a great cycle for those who are looking to bulk up and get stronger. Just make sure that you have a good training program and diet in place before starting this cycle.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fartpoop34
MetalMX

MetalMX

Its 4am... couldn't sleep after the injection. Very thirsty went through 2 Litres just now, blocked nosed, wheezing, generally don't feel tired lol no need to sleep probably a common occurance first time you inject.
Heading to the gym soon!!!

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You always have to train hard;)

btw are you gonna update this thread..? Like a log, should be nice to follow your progress

MetalMX

MetalMX

The only thing im thinking is to do 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight. Don't know about the carbs yet. Thats a good idea achilles i might make this a log man.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're 18 and you're cycling? Since that argument would probably get us nowhere I would definately say there is absolutely no reason to be running tren at your age (let alone any compound). If you really have low test levels then tren is a horrible compound to run, too. Just stick to test and anavar and your gains will be great (assuming your diet and training are 100%).

MetalMX

MetalMX

But isn't suppression all the same no matter what compound you use?

Yes i have low test levels... as well as hypothyroidism which i'm on thyroxine for life and possible insulin resistance, my doctor is probably going to put me on TRT or some form of testosterone booster in the future anyway so i though i might as well do a cycle then resume with the TRT.

Anyway feeling good after first injection, i'm honestly feeling heightened senses after the first day. Cars going by sounded very loud, people talking etc. very interesting. Had a good workout despite not sleeping the whole night couldnt fall asleep after the injection

Shoulders/Bi's/Calves (for someone training for only a year with low test and hypothyroid i think these are some pretty good weights :)

I Train calves after every workout for 3-4 sets.

Shoulders -

4 sets of 10 reps DB presses for 60kgs (132lbs)
2 sets 12 reps cable side laterals
2 sets 10 reps dumbbell side laters 25kgs total
2 sets rear delt raises

Bi's -

3 sets seated dumbbell curls 10 reps 40kgs total
3 sets barbell curls 10 reps 90lbs
1 set preacher curls with drop set

Calves -
4 sets seated calf raises 40kgs for 12-15 reps

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that actually looks like a real solid cycle for a beginner (i assume your a beginner). and i'm with wolf when he says you really don't need the tren. save that for the future when you need a real kick out of a cycle. your gonna grow just fine without the tren so i say save it.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Yeah i might drop the tren but im not sure yet. Anyway how do you guys train on cycle? What do you like to do to shock your body... e.g. more sets, reps, more weight etc

Im doing a split routine right now and training more instinctively than having a set routine when i went in to the gym today i trained the body-parts that felt fresh and ready.

I usually do 12 sets for larger bodyparts and 7-8 for smaller bodyparts but i might increase the sets during cycle.

Im currently using Vitargo with whey postworkout as well as vitamin C and Flaxseed oil for EFA's + General Multi-Vitamin. Im going to buy a bulk BCAA's powder to use throughout the workout and during the day as well and maybe some Glutamine Powder.

Protein is 2g per pound, carbs i'm not sure yet currently at about 1-1.5g per pound but will probably increase them and fats mostly coming from Flax Oil and maybe some Whole Eggs.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you should ALWAYS train heavy whether your on or off. but when your on you should try to (without hurting yourself) slowly increase the weights your useing for your work sets because strength tends to go up as well as size while on. i wouldn't fret or measure out calories or grams of protein. just eat and make sure your eating some kind of protien source in every meal. this is basically all you need to follow while on gear: lift heavy, eat often, and you'll grow, it's not overly complicated man good luck

MetalMX

MetalMX

K thanks brother. One more thing i didn't take a week off and ive been training for over 3 months or more without any break and im feeling CNS Burnout, would it be a good idea to take a week off even while ON right now, this is only my second day on... did chest and quads today and felt pretty screwed after. I train to failure ALOT!

Also i did 250mg test, 100mg tren on sunday night, its now tuesday and im suppose to inject again thur morn, im thinking about frontloading a bit by injecting the rest today as well then continuing with the sunday/thur inj what do you think?

I used a 23g for biceps, its also very short where else can i inject this needle? Im using 1.5mls of gear per injection, i'm thinking to do calves... its too short for glutes or any bigger muscle group.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zomb131

Zomb131

Ok im doing a Test/Tren/Anavar cycle i started today and jabbed 1ml of test E 250mg and .5ml tren E 100mg into my bicep with a small pin, didn't have any large pins for glutes hence why i used bi's.

Cycle as follows:

Test Enanthate: 10 weeks at 500mg a week
Tren Enanthate: 10 weeks at 200mg a week
Anavar: Weeks 2-5 at 50mg ED

Reason i didn't start anavar right away is because i dont have it with me yet getting it in a few days 1600mg of anavar and 1500mg of winstrol, the winstrol ill use in a future cycle.

PCT:

Wk 12 - Clomid 150mg ED, 40mg Nolva ED
Wk 13 - Clomid 100mg ED, 30mg Nolva ED
Wk 14 - Clomid 50mg ED, 20mg Nolva ED
Wk 15 - Nolva 10mg ED (until i feel im back to normal)

One question can i train hard already and be able to recover from training since the steroids are in my system already?

And i already asked this question before but didnt get a straight answer... what calorie level above maintenance do you guys use when ON i assume u dont just eat randomly... mind you im trying to recomposition more than flat out cut or bulk... but more on the side of cutting with adding a little mass. I have low test levels anyway hence why im doing this cycle.

Thanks.

Tren E is really low. I'd increase to 400-500mg/week. Have cabergoline on hand.

Anavar is too short IMO. Needs to be run for 6+ weeks.

You should be training hard no matter what. Keep those calories high to prepair for those anabolics.

There is no set answer on calories you should be taking in. Each person it's different. I'm at about 4500-5000 cals now for my off season bulking. Keep it simple. Protein 2g per 1lbs of body weight. Carbs..i'd keep about my body weight..so 250g, and fats pretty low.

PCT....no need for 150mg of clomid. 100mg is plenty.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Im using 500mg of Test, just its split into two injections sun night/thursday morning at 250mg each. Im only using 200mg of Tren because its my first cycle thought it would be enough.

Still training hard as always and calories are high.

I have 23 1 1/4g needles where's the best place to inject with those gauge needles?

I only have enough Anavar for 4 weeks at 50mg ED might add Winstrol Orals for another 2 weeks then maybe 50mg ED what do you think?

Finally i have read Tren reduces T3 levels in the body... Im already on 100mg of T4 daily for my hypothyroidism should i add more T4 or maybe some T3 while on cycle?

Zomb131

Zomb131

Im using 500mg of Test, just its split into two injections sun night/thursday morning at 250mg each. Im only using 200mg of Tren because its my first cycle thought it would be enough.

Still training hard as always and calories are high.

I have 23 1 1/4g needles where's the best place to inject with those gauge needles?

Anywhere you wish, larger gauge needles more scaring.

I only have enough Anavar for 4 weeks at 50mg ED might add Winstrol Orals for another 2 weeks then maybe 50mg ED what do you think?

SO your saying your going to be running 4 weeks of Anavar + 2 weeks of Winny? If so...i'd try to get more anavar or winny. You could run 4 weeks anavar and 4 winny..that would be pretty good.

Finally i have read Tren reduces T3 levels in the body... Im already on 100mg of T4 daily for my hypothyroidism should i add more T4 or maybe some T3 while on cycle?

no, i see no point. 100mg t4 is enough

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man i'd have to call you crazy to take a week off while on gear, but no one knows your body better than you and if you feel beat to shit than maybe. but i think like maybe 3 or 4 days should be fine considering your enhanced recovery ability right now. man your shooting your bi's??? i tried the smaller muscle groups and i hate it. dude honestly i've used a 23g in my glute and quads (those are really the only places i shoot now) and it works fine trust me. it is being injected into the muscle, just not that deeply but that will make no difference in it's absorbtion. just as long as your not so fat that the needle can't pierce the adipose tissue completly you'll be fine shooting in your ass and or quads :xyxthumbs:

MetalMX

MetalMX

Man i SHOULD take a week off but i never do lol just my nature probably the most i wont train is 3-4 days as you said then the gym is calling me.... :ughnoes:

First time i did bi's it wasn't a problem went it smoothly, but i'll probably do glutes from now on.

Cheers for the advice.

MetalMX

MetalMX

How about cardio when trying to cut up on cycle? I know i can do much more than when natural, something like 45-60min a day for 4-5 days be good?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that might be a little much i would say like maybe 20 to 30 minutes 4 to 5 days a week. unless your like a trey brewer level fat ass :keke:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're 18 and you're cycling? Since that argument would probably get us nowhere I would definately say there is absolutely no reason to be running tren at your age (let alone any compound). If you really have low test levels then tren is a horrible compound to run, too. Just stick to test and anavar and your gains will be great (assuming your diet and training are 100%).

Agreed 100% :xyxthumbs:
I would bite the bullet and follow Wolf's advice and just save the Tren for another time. :tiphat:

MetalMX

MetalMX

Well ive already injected 200mg of tren this week, but i might save it as you say, the most concerning thing for me is that is going to slow my thyroid down even further and i get the symptoms of weight gain, constipation, tiredness like i did before.

I found this " users have also noted that paradoxically, while tren reduces your thyroid levels, sweating increases quite a bit" if thyroid levels are decreased how can sweating increase?

I took my first 25mg of Anavar today got another dose in 8 hours and i feel it already after 30 minutes. Already took two milk thistle tablets today to be safe.

What effect dose trenbolone have on the liver?

MetalMX

MetalMX

Ok if i decide to change the cycle How does this look?

Test E - 500mg/Wk
Anavar - Weeks 1-4 (32 days at 50mg ED)
Winstrol Weeks 1-9 at 20mg ED to reduce SHBG binding.

I think this is a better way to run winstrol it will make the entire cycle more effective instead of using it for 4 weeks after Var at 50mg ED.