• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Question about PCT for Halordrol-50 Liquigels and Chlorodrol-50

Durr

Durr

Hey guys and gals, I was just wondering about the proper PCT for Chlorodrol-50. Some people I hear recommend milk thistle and Novadex-XT others say Nolva. is best. Halo. liquigels are said to only require Novadex-XT as a PCT if you feel it is needed, I don't know how true that is I had a feeling that maybe it was just a Gaspari thing to continue using the same brand. Any help would be great or and recommendations about either one of them. Thank you

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
true nolva is better than the other off the shelf products

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

For the Liquid caps you do not need nolva you may not even need a pct but the other looks like a halodrol clone and you would need to run support supps and a pct not sure you would need Nolva for that does not hurt to have it on hand but i think you could get by on Post Cycle Support and a cortisol product such as Lean Xtreme or Retain2. Feel free to ask questions:xyxthumbs: