• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2007 MM Awards - Mecca of Members

The biggest contributor to the forum is...

• Total voters
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
And the nominees are...

• Flex
  • Line
  • Pain
  • Rocky
  • Tech

Polls close on March 18th at 4:30pm, EST.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I think we all know how this one's going to end.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
That should be a knockout win for Pain IMO

P

Pain

VIP
Even though I voted Line, tech,rocky and flex contributed their fair share to the forum too.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Even though I voted Line, tech,rocky and flex contributed their fair share to the forum too.
Well I got my one vote, I'm happy. :hsughr:
Pain said:
lol at tweak only getting one vote which was his own. :49:
The "guess who I voted for" post of his is rather clutch. :49:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
very tough decision. everyone on the list contributes alot, but I had to pick just one.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very tough decision. everyone on the list contributes alot, but I had to pick just one.

And you picked yourself. :xyxthumbs:

I'm going to go with Rocky. He brings a lot of humor to the board and always comes up with clever jokes and displays them throughout every thread. He doesn't only contribute the humor but also the knowledge in training and nutrition which can be proved within his training log.

P

Pain

VIP
I'm going to go with Rocky. He brings a lot of humor to the board and always comes up with clever jokes and displays them throughout every thread. He doesn't only contribute the humor but also the knowledge in training and nutrition which can be proved within his training log.

I agree, good post.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Paulie.

To be honest I'm not gonna vote in this one. I think everyone nominated and others have their own specific contributions without which this board wouldn't be the same.
It's not just the content but the personality behind it which makes it an impossible choice for me.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pain without a doubt, although everyone on that list is largely responsible for this forums success...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tough call for me between Pain and Tech. Pain gets my vote this year for all the work he's done lately with changing the logo, adding the chat, arcade, and all his updates in the IFBB section.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thogu call for me between pain and rocky....but my ultimate decision is Rocky because he contributes a lot of the humor that has a lot of members on this site for hours on end....plus he has the best off topic threads here and one of the most entertaining log! great overall contributor.....And all of u guys contribute great stuff to this forum and each of you deserver this award....just being nominated for this award is a achievement on its self! great job all of u guys!!:linedrunk:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain all the way on this one, he has made great improvements and is the creator... so it should be hands down.

PAIN FTW!!