• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Man kills wife by shooting hole through wall

P

Pain

VIP
Moron. :disgust:

http://www.kctv5.com/news/15698864/detail.html

DEEPWATER, Mo. -- Officials were trying Tuesday to decide whether to file charges against a Missouri man who fatally shot his wife while trying to install a satellite TV system in the bedroom of their home.

Patsy Long, 34, of Deepwater, died after being shot in the chest with a .22-caliber handgun on Saturday. Her husband, Ronald Long, fired the shot from the inside of their home after several unsuccessful efforts to punch a hole through the exterior wall using other means.

Henry County sheriff's deputies said the woman was hit by the second of two shots fired by her husband.

Long was given CPR by neighbors and family until medics arrived, police said. She was transported by air ambulance, but was pronounced dead at the hospital just after 6 p.m.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow... bet he feels like a dumbass :no:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd file charges just for being a moron.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shittttt.... that's insane.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a dumbass he is.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.22 went through a wall and killed the lady? where did she get hit and was the wall made of paper?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
.22 went through a wall and killed the lady? where did she get hit and was the wall made of paper?

The wall was probably weak since he tried punchin it in.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A bullet could easily go through a hollow spot and out through another.

Joeb23

Joeb23

I couldn't agree more. A .22 has a tough time going through a human body let alone a wall. There must be more to the story or something. Either the way the guy is a complete:jerkoff1:

skid9832004

skid9832004

yea i mean a fking 22. is no big round to be going through a wall that he couldnt get through and then a humans chest........

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm interesting. a .22 going thru a wall
must've been a shitty building/home.
heh. im not surprised though, i punched holes in my room before. easily
that guy must've been weak.

skid9832004

skid9832004

i punched holes in my room before. easily
that guy must've been weak.

another case: Bodybuilding could have saved his wifes life. If he wasnt a weak lil girly mon!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the question of how come he couldn't get a hole in the wall, and then somehow got one with a .22 is why they are thinking of arresting him.. sounds very suspicious.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I dont see why people need guns in their homes in the first place... it would easily stop things like this happening.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He didn't shoot her through the wall - she had come outside and he didn't realise.

Which means he is a fucking awful shot to not see that she was in range of his barrel.

I read this yesterday - the guy is an arse and it almost sounds like he shot her deliberately and this was the best story he could come up with to deny it.