• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

trenbolone acetate

U

umegghiu973

is it really necessary to pin every other day? i just got 100mg tren acetate and am going to be stacking it with andropn 275 which i pin monday and thursday. can i get away with doing the tren on just those two days also? or maybe just monday wednesday and friday? i just wqnt to know if its really that important to pin every other day. thnx guys.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it really necessary to pin every other day? i just got 100mg tren acetate and am going to be stacking it with andropn 275 which i pin monday and thursday. can i get away with doing the tren on just those two days also? or maybe just monday wednesday and friday? i just wqnt to know if its really that important to pin every other day. thnx guys.

You asked this in your last thread and again as I said last time: The acetate ester is a very short-chain ester attached to the trenbolone molecule. It has an active life of 2-3 days but to keep blood levels of trenbolone elevated and steady, daily injections are often recommended but you can do eod as well. I recommend doses of 50-100 mg daily or 100mg eod.

Andropen 275 is a five-ester blend of testosterone, and is clearly an attempt to profit off of the popularity of Sustanon. However, I think you´ll find this to be a product far superior to Sustanon. Andropen contains 20mgs of Testosterone Acetate, 75mgs of Testosterone Cypionate, 90mgs of Testosterone Decanoate, and 40mgs each of Testosterone Propionate and Phenylpropionate. Due to these esters, I would recommend shooting it EOD, or E3D or so giving you a very decent and relatively stable level of hormone in your body. The cool thing is due to some of the short esters in Andropen 275, you should expect some effects to become realized within the first day of injection.

Generally you would start PCT three days after your last shot of Tren Acetate, but with the Andropen 275 containing long chain esters I would start PCT two weeks after your last injection of Andropen. If you can to get the most out of your Tren Ace take it up to three days prior to your two week mark after your last shot of Andropen, then start your PCT.

Good luck, sounds like a good cycle. :tiphat:

U

umegghiu973

thanx alot man

Pob80

Pob80

How about him swaping the andropen for test prop in the last 2 weeks this is what I allways tend to do when running a blended test

I

ironaddict

if your looking for only twice weekly injections, id suggest tren enth instead mate.