• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Dexter Jackson pics

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Someone looks big :keke:

eis8ki-1.jpg
20i9yj6-1.jpg

or4cx5-1.jpg
29oq13t-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never seen Dex that huge and "out of shape". Maybe he is trying to put some more lbs before the Olympia?

I believe it's the first time he think he can win the Olympia.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking quite big and full (actually Dex is never flat).

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks very big atm.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dexter looks big for sure, but also alittle out of shape(for him anyway)

hell never take on jay though, btw those calves must be the weakest of all the pros?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I noticed that BulkB, calves seem to be getting smaller and smaller or something
weird, but he looks huge ass,. never seen him that big before. can tell hes out of shape and aging too.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know he wants to pile on size to compete with the bigger guys, but he has to watch that stomach.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Still looking pretty damn mean, if you ask me... Calves are not all that small IMO..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Still looking pretty damn mean, if you ask me... Calves are not all that small IMO..

look again man ...there pretty small compared to everything else. He and JOJ seem about on par in calf development.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Goddamn, I hate to say it, but Dex, in my humble opinion, has lost alot since he turned pro. Does anyone have the Flex that shows him back in the day, under 200 pounds?

People love to bash Jay for his waist, but if you look at progressive pics of Dexter, he went from narrow waist to ninja turtle BIG TIME.

I just don't like the way his waist widens at the bottom now.

(end rant)

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like Dexter :) No calves and what is that on the second pic? Is he pregnant? :)

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Id love to see him put on some weight to compete with the biiig boys... but his gut will blow out if he does.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think Dexter has or has ever had a problem with his waist. It is very small.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All that matters is how he comes come contest day, not how his big his waist looks or how out of shape he gets in the offseason.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All that matters is how he comes come contest day, not how his big his waist looks or how out of shape he gets in the offseason.

So true my good man.. And I don't think I've ever seen the blade very off before.. This guy has amazing genetics.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Of course man, but it's the first time in his whole career we have seen his midsection as a problem...