• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Fedorov pic!!!

Light weight

Light weight

:eek:

62582710-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

VIP
Did he get a new hair cut?

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is he the one on the right? or does that guy just freakishly look like him?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well...its safe to say he wont be doing any shows this year :linedrunk:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn he is small. Is he going to compete again someday?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My god has this guy shrunk, another living proof that gear works..

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn it...he was always someone i hoped to see at the top. :( Sad....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My god has this guy shrunk, another living proof that gear works..
i dislike comments like that.
and the bigger factor that he has clearly stopped LIFTING WEIGHTS. and eating 8 times a day

Steroids dont build muscle, food training and sleep build muscle. steroids are not anabolic they are anti catabolic, which honestly is not the same thing. I see your point butyour comment only furthers the assumption that the differance bt the average guy and a huge guy is the huge guy is abusing steroids. which may not be the case at all, exspecially if a perosn understand anabolism from training diet and sleeping points of view.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and the bigger factor that he has clearly stopped LIFTING WEIGHTS. and eating 8 times a day

Steroids dont build muscle, food training and sleep build muscle. steroids are not anabolic they are anti catabolic, which honestly is not the same thing. I see your point butyour comment only furthers the assumption that the differance bt the average guy and a huge guy is the huge guy is abusing steroids. which may not be the case at all, exspecially if a perosn understand anabolism from training diet and sleeping points of view.

I agree totally that bbing on the pro level is so much more than roids..

that being said, they really are miracle drugs in a way when it comes to getting big, i mean cmon look at the difference between contestants in tested and non tested shows. this guy i know off started a cycle, and he didnt take training and diet that seriously, he trained hard offc, but his diet was all junk food, and damn he got big, went from 70 kg to 100 kg in a couple of months, people couldnt believe what they saw.

and this pic of fedorov shows it, and look at levrone now and melvin anthony at the arnold expo last year, its amazing to see how much they shrink when theyre off the sauce. so steroids is a vital part of our sport, but so is it in most other sports.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that being said, i dont want anyone on the forum who uses to feel offended by my post or anything, i have nothing but respect for people who decide to take it to the next level. i know it still requires you to put in the work, train hard, eat big and sleep alot.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry about that I did not mean that steroids alone made his body. just pointing out that fact that along with a great training routine and eating a well calculated diet. Add some AAS and he became one huge mofo. I am not opposed to gear at all, and I am not saying it is a miracle drug. Some users have never achieved any gains from gear. I am just pointing out the fact that when used STEROIDS can possibly take you to a place that a natural can not touch. Yes as always there is a difference between use and ABUSE.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How long has he been not training? That is insane to drop that much weight. Maybe health problems? I remember him saying something about when he got injured he had 18" arms and felt horrible about it. I can't imagine now.

tp_88

tp_88

Yes, steroids build musle, they stimulate proteinsynthesis. So that's just BS right there.

Ofcourse there's alot more to it then all the "medication" the pros use, but let's face it, noone will reach the Olympia stage without a shitload of steroids. On the other hand, most people wouldn't reach it nomatter what dosages they use.

Shrinkin' like that is mostly due to his intake of aas. Being on for years using crazy dosages and then more or less stop will leave you with hormonelevels like a 10year old girl, and there's noway in hell you'll be able to hold on to the muscles that were built using extreme dosages.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, steroids build musle, they stimulate proteinsynthesis. So that's just BS right there.

Ofcourse there's alot more to it then all the "medication" the pros use, but let's face it, noone will reach the Olympia stage without a shitload of steroids. On the other hand, most people wouldn't reach it nomatter what dosages they use.

Shrinkin' like that is mostly due to his intake of aas. Being on for years using crazy dosages and then more or less stop will leave you with hormonelevels like a 10year old girl, and there's noway in hell you'll be able to hold on to the muscles that were built using extreme dosages.

I largely agree, steroids are clearly anabolic, see the increased muscle mass experienced in men during puberty. Genetics is a major factor, but if you have enough money for drugs, you could get a pro card or come very close to it from those alone, even if your training and nutrition is lacking.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

So what your saying right now is that if i did not eat or train that i would build muscle with just taking steroids, steroids DO NOT BUILD MUSCLE WITHOUT FOOD. Steroids are not anabolic that statement is wrong, they are anti catabolic. Steroids w no food means no muscle. Steroids do not build muscle without food. So to say steroids build muscle is incorrect. DO they speed up the process when added to training and diet reguardless of quality of either, definately.

F

Freak

can you gimme an exact link where you got this from? I believe federov is actually the one on the left and on the right it may be his bro.. he does have one.