• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler guestpose in UTAH

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
DSC_3890_wm-1.jpg

This scares me in two ways:food-snacking:
Jays right leg seems to be even worse :disgust:

P

power

He is looking better.

P

Pain

VIP
Its the angle that makes his right leg appear much smaller. It always amazes me how Jay stays in good shape in the off season.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks good on that pic, really big. Mr.O #3 baby

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking leaner than in the last guestposing that was posted, and he's big as usual. let's just hope he can step on the stage ripped to shreds and blow everyone away at his last MR.O

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Right leg is smaller than the left one, but it's not worse than at last year's Mr O, yeah, you can see the difference between his two eyedrops...

Besides that... Jay looks awesome... guys, don't play the size game with him or you'll lose.

3 times is a row, baby.

D

d.capodiferro

it doesn't impress me a lot.
maybe because i compare to the muscularity expressed by "those" pics of phil HeatH (the same most muscular).
i expect more from cutler

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cutler looks great as normal for off-season...but at this point it dont matter much. All that really matters for him to take home #3 is him nailing his condition, if he does that its lights out game over :D

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
wow look at those improvements. His waist is even bigger! :food-snacking:

this off seasons paying off boys. He may bring his biggest waist ever!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
his chest doesnt look as full as it has looked. and his left leg looks much more muscular than his right. i still dont htink his waist is TOO big yet to fuck up the rest of his physique.

R

Ruhlforever

I always love the kind of legs he displayed, he is mr.cuts even if his right leg would be shorter he will have the best pair of legs with tom platz, incredible legs, but I think this year olympia will be decided in terms of x frame and quality lines I see phill as runner up, martinez as a champion or dennis wolf as the new mr.olympia, i mean the waist of jay is a abraham tank and dexter, dennis, phill and victor have the waist of thalia or victoria beckham.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always love the kind of legs he displayed, he is mr.cuts even if his right leg would be shorter he will have the best pair of legs with tom platz, incredible legs, but I think this year olympia will be decided in terms of x frame and quality lines I see phill as runner up, martinez as a champion or dennis wolf as the new mr.olympia, i mean the waist of jay is a abraham tank and dexter, dennis, phill and victor have the waist of thalia or victoria beckham.

his legs are smaller every year, he has cuts but thats not enough anymore, there are more incredible legs like mustafa mohamed's, branch's, etc etc
Mr o = best back.. (which is really sad imo)
its very very early to phil to win the big guys, he couldnt even take it from dex.. and more imposible in his first year
martinez winner having a surgery like 5-6 weeks ago?

Shadow

Shadow

lol - what's an eye drop? Thought it was called a tear drop?

Savjav

Savjav

his legs are smaller every year, he has cuts but thats not enough anymore, there are more incredible legs like mustafa mohamed's, branch's, etc etc
Mr o = best back.. (which is really sad imo)
its very very early to phil to win the big guys, he couldnt even take it from dex.. and more imposible in his first year
martinez winner having a surgery like 5-6 weeks ago?

first of all lol at pickles ;) classic...
agree with deathmaggot :) legs look down and i mean come on... u cant compare anyones legs with platz ;) and sadly also agree with the phil call, will just have to see how well he looks beside the big boys before we continue to give him a big head.

also i think he looks better here than mr O last year which is just :disgust: