• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ben White Bench Press.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zYfAnL9VAXU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zYfAnL9VAXU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

If its a repost please delete.....:xyxthumbs:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
seen it before, don't think it was on here though. thanks, simply amazing!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that cant be Ben White.. the dude has a white mustache...

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
You shouldn't tell those things :D I know its a repost
Strong dude that Ben White :xyxthumbs:

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Sorry if repost.....:ughfingers:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that cant be Ben White.. the dude has a white mustache...

In the new MD, he has a column and he says its him. And he is thinking about growing out the white mustache again too. :xyxthumbs: Oh and he is still serious about the lift off with JOJ.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the new MD, he has a column and he says its him. And he is thinking about growing out the white mustache again too. :xyxthumbs: Oh and he is still serious about the lift off with JOJ.

yeah it is Ben White.

As far as the lift off I don't think for one minute that Ben White could beat JOJ in a total of the three lifts.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah it is Ben White.

As far as the lift off I don't think for one minute that Ben White could beat JOJ in a total of the three lifts.

u may be right about a total. but he is definetely a stronger bencher than JOJ:food-snacking:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u may be right about a total. but he is definetely a stronger bencher than JOJ:food-snacking:

Probably but Ben White said that he would challenge JOJ in the three lifts.- Even though Ben doesn't even squat or deadlift.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Probably but Ben White said that he would challenge JOJ in the three lifts.- Even though Ben doesn't even squat or deadlift.

He would lose for sure, I have witnessed JOJ benching and it's not as impressive compared to Branch. But he will wipe the floor with Ben on Deads and Squat IMO.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought it was just the two lifts, Deads and Bench. I could be wrong though. Since JOJ does deads better and White does bench bench. Also I think he said no lifting gear (shirts and suits). IIRC.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought it was just the two lifts, Deads and Bench. I could be wrong though. Since JOJ does deads better and White does bench bench. Also I think he said no lifting gear (shirts and suits). IIRC.

I do not think that Ben is that far ahead of JOJ on benching... :e5dunno:

tp_88

tp_88

Let's not forget that he's wearing a bench shirt in this video, I doubt everybody realized that.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's not forget that he's wearing a bench shirt in this video, I doubt everybody realized that.

ye thats true, and those shirts really adds alot to, ive never tried benching with one, but a dude i know off upped his bench max 20 kg i think when using a shirt...

tp_88

tp_88

ye thats true, and those shirts really adds alot to, ive never tried benching with one, but a dude i know off upped his bench max 20 kg i think when using a shirt...
I have, and I got 25kg out of it with a pretty loose shirt the first time I tried it. Single ply shirts (those that are being used in for example IPF) add just over 100kg for some lifters. More extreme shirts are being used in other federations, those will add well over 100kg in some cases.

C

crossfirebmf

He's wearing a bench press shirt. That wasn't a raw press.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Your right about the two lifts. Bench and Deadz only.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He did say all three lifts in one of MD's In The Trenches videoes. Let me now if you want to see it.
Ben White also got a lot of heat recently on MD's forum because he backed out of the lift off.