• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What do you think of Robert Mugabe and what he has done to Zimbabwe!

T

tupac

The son of a bitch has lost the elections by seats but now he wants to do a run-off election.......the son of a bitch is going to rig the votes again so i guess there is no chance for a new government in Zimbabwe and Mugabe is going to take that counrty to the roots!

I think outside powers such as the USA,UN and British should step in and say to much has been done now and throw the son of a bitch out! this guy's worse than hitler!

Article related to the staus of the elctions and fraud
http://www.mg.co.za/articlePage.aspx?articleid=336316&area=/breaking_news/breaking_news__africa/
Please discuss!

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
63573132ly0-1.jpg

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think outside powers such as the USA,UN and British should step in and say to much has been done now and throw the son of a bitch out! this guy's worse than hitler!

I agree, great things always seem to happen when the US and British ride in on their white horse and save other countries.

... does Zimbabwe have a lot of oil?

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Something needs to be done.. I agree, he's like Hitler.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
USA has nothing to steal from Zimbabwe why would they go there? Unless you actually think USA invades countries to help (lol..) the people bring "democracy"........

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The son of a bitch has lost the elections by seats but now he wants to do a run-off election.......the son of a bitch is going to rig the votes again so i guess there is no chance for a new government in Zimbabwe and Mugabe is going to take that counrty to the roots!

Article related to the staus of the elctions and fraud
http://www.mg.co.za/articlePage.aspx?articleid=336316&area=/breaking_news/breaking_news__africa/
Please discuss!

NO! fix up your on country you FUCK! you stupid mother fuck, we dont owe you anything. help yourselves. we owe you fuckers no aliegance you stupid pieces of shit. no wonder you live in third world shitholes, you dont do nothing for yourselves and just expect everyone to help you and when we dont help your sorry ass, you scream racism. you cunt. fuck you to a bleeding, burning death :ihavesandinmyvagina

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
NO! fix up your on country you FUCK! you stupid mother fuck, we dont owe you anything. help yourselves. we owe you fuckers no aliegance you stupid pieces of shit. no wonder you live in third world shitholes, you dont do nothing for yourselves and just expect everyone to help you and when we dont help your sorry ass, you scream racism. you cunt. fuck you to a bleeding, burning death :ihavesandinmyvagina
:49:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

LMFAOOOO! :bowroflarms:

wats zim-bob-way?

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

hey Tech, can i have administration powers to Musclemecca.com as well? :jerkoff1:

what was that all about anyway? is it the same guy as Tupac here?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

shut the fuck up, seriously just shut up, ur posts witness about a kind of ignorance that disgust me. the world HAVE a responsibility to help other nations, thats the purpose of the UN. im not saying that military intervention is always the best option and i do not support going into a country just because it has a dictator, but you can not always say that it is the responsibility of the people in the country to take care of it themselves. sometimes the dictatorship has such a strong grip on the public that a revolt is almost impossible. look at the apartheid, where 70% of the population was oppressed by a racist government denying them all rights and goods. that government fell much due to international pressure. and that should be our policy in the case of zimbawe too. and if now robert mugabe again cheats his way into power, then yes i will support a UN force. your opinion here actually scream racism, i know u may have problems with immigrants, but cmon dude, dont u understand that when we allow these conditions to occur that again lay the foundation for mass immigration to our countries. i dont think u are aware of how badly mugabe has fucked zimbawe up.

please stay out of the politics section until u can make well made posts where u actually reflect about what ure saying. i have no problem with people disagreeing with me, people like ironslave and tech and braaq makes good posts where they argue their points, u just toss out racist remarks and statements.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shut the fuck up, seriously just shut up, ur posts witness about a kind of ignorance that disgust me. the world HAVE a responsibility to help other nations,
say's who? you?

thats the purpose of the UN. im not saying that military intervention is always the best option and i do not support going into a country just because it has a dictator, but you can not always say that it is the responsibility of the people in the country to take care of it themselves.
then who's is it? yours? by all means, go help them but dont expect no bleeding hearts comming from me

sometimes the dictatorship has such a strong grip on the public that a revolt is almost impossible
thats thier problem for letting thier government become like that

look at the apartheid, where 70% of the population was oppressed by a racist government denying them all rights and goods.
is that even a real country? its impressive tourism and export industry make it one of those countries i've never heard of before:jerkoff1:

that government fell much due to international pressure. and that should be our policy in the case of zimbawe too.
so you want to help them but also eliminate thier government. got any firepower? maybe a fully armed, trained and armoured army with nessicary support and logistics units?

and if now robert mugabe again cheats his way into power, then yes i will support a UN force.
this is where i would support millitary intervention as well, and also on other people like John Howard or George Bush as well. this was of course, when they were in thier "prime" i shall call it.

your opinion here actually scream racism, i know u may have problems with immigrants, but cmon dude, dont u understand that when we allow these conditions to occur that again lay the foundation for mass immigration to our countries. i dont think u are aware of how badly mugabe has fucked zimbawe up.
its really not our concern at all dude. as a racist i consider that word to subtextually mean "white male who only holds aliegance to his own country and his own people". we dont owe any of these people anything. we are always helping them. its about time they help themselves.

please stay out of the politics section until u can make well made posts where u actually reflect about what ure saying. i have no problem with people disagreeing with me, people like ironslave and tech and braaq makes good posts where they argue their points, u just toss out racist remarks and statements.
where did the racism come from? i didnt say anything racist, did i?

:)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is that even a real country? its impressive tourism and export industry make it one of those countries i've never heard of before

suuuure:uhoh2:

im glad u underlined my point about u leaving this section:2:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i dont really want to leave this section dude. its not like i have to. i only really come here for the Ron Paul stuff and other random little nit-bits like this. pardon if i do come off as racist or whatever. i guess im just a proud blue eyed white devil ;)

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
America doesnt need to "help" anyone else, Forces are spread to thin and the economy is shit. America has no responsibility for this country or any others, it does have the responsibility to protect its own people.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

what the fuck is the matter with you :hyperguy:

@BULKY

DONT WORRY AUSTRALIANS ARE STUPID ANYWAY :keke:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
America doesnt need to "help" anyone else, Forces are spread to thin and the economy is shit. America has no responsibility for this country or any others, it does have the responsibility to protect its own people.
Amen.

Americans have their own problems to deal with.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nah, we're not getting involved. Ask the Chinese, lulz.