• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

American president.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Americans should not have the power to elect their own president. The power should lie with the other countries of the world. Discuss :tiphat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Americans should not have the power to elect their own president. The power should lie with the other countries of the world. Discuss :tiphat:

:uhoh2:

America decides who is president of Iraq, and it has with Iran, Nicaraguia, countless others. That usually doesn't go so well.

I will change my opinion if the other countries want Ron Paul.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
lol. I wouldn't be completely opposed to this idea.

it's not like other countries could pick anyone worse.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol. I wouldn't be completely opposed to this idea.

it's not like other countries could pick anyone worse.

They'd still pick the same people, this years race would be "Hilary vs. Obama" everywhere.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I was hoping for more fire from patriotic people in this thread. dammit.

/thread failure

Id vote ron paul. :coolguy:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
They'd still pick the same people, this years race would be "Hilary vs. Obama" everywhere.

Is there any other candidates? In Australia the news only ever talked about those 2 with occasional coverage of Mccain. Infact Im pretty sure Mccain and that churchy mc church guy were the only republicans ever mentioned on Australian TV.

My idea could only work if they campaigned in our countries :)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was hoping for more fire from patriotic people in this thread. dammit.

/thread failure

You won't find too many of those here, Tech, Flex and others have drove them all out, lol.

Is there any other candidates? In Australia the news only ever talked about those 2 with occasional coverage of Mccain. Infact Im pretty sure Mccain and that churchy mc church guy were the only republicans ever mentioned on Australian TV.

Which is the problem, and why it would be the same. People vote for what they see on their TV and commentary from "experts" on the news and after debates.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Regardless of what you think of him, Ron Paul still has the single largest one-day fundraiser in political history.

so people who say his campaign was insignificant are just plain clueless.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The people that are patriotic obviously suffer from extreme ignorance, if they new what was going on they wouldnt be so patriotic!:tiphat:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The people that are patriotic obviously suffer from extreme ignorance, if they new what was going on they wouldnt be so patriotic!:tiphat:

Being patriotic is not technically a bad thing, being blindly patriotic is.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Being patriotic is not technically a bad thing, being blindly patriotic is.

thats a good point

:dunnodude: i just dont think america has anything to be patriotic about at the moment.... staggering national debt, unconstitutional invasions, and an entangling alliance with Israel:disgust:

I just caught a highlight of obama on the view..... lets talk about something important. Brad Pitt comes up in conversation... lets not talk about the crumbling economy lets keep everyone ignorant and talk about celebrities :disgust:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats a good point

:dunnodude: i just dont think america has anything to be patriotic about at the moment.... staggering national debt, unconstitutional invasions, and an entangling alliance with Israel:disgust:

I just caught a highlight of obama on the view..... lets talk about something important. Brad Pitt comes up in conversation... lets not talk about the crumbling economy lets keep everyone ignorant and talk about celebrities :disgust:

True.. we needed someone like RP to win and the american public is retarded.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
would you guys support a system of government where say the top 10% of intelligent people are allowed to vote for candidates and only the top 1% of intelligent people are allowed to run?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
would you guys support a system of government where say the top 10% of intelligent people are allowed to vote for candidates and only the top 1% of intelligent people are allowed to run?

how is that possible?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
at this point, I don't care if we have an "intelligent" president. I'd settle for a honest one and one with integrity.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Regardless of what you think of him, Ron Paul still has the single largest one-day fundraiser in political history.

so people who say his campaign was insignificant are just plain clueless.

wasnt it just the largest online fundraising day ever?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it probably isn't just asking if you would :food-snacking:

in other words do dumb people deserve a say? :food-snacking:

everyone deserve the ability to vote, even inmates. democracy aint something to be taken for granted, its fragile, and to take away peoples right to vote is basically a step toward totalitarianism.

and what and who should decide what people are intelligent enough to vote?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wouldn't be a bad idea i guess, but it should be extremely open to public.
kinda hard for me to explain..