• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Goverment raids LG Sciences!!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bastards.. :no:

USA USA USA...... :disgust:

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

fucking feds

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Formadrol Extreme is a dangerous supplement...I thought my johnson was going to explode because of the raging mega huge boners that supplement was responsible for :disgust:

On a serious note: Its a shame this happened because Formadrol Extreme was the best OTC PCT by far and so now there will probably be more kids running around with gyno...

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Formadrol Extreme is a dangerous supplement...I thought my johnson was going to explode because of the raging mega huge boners that supplement was responsible for :disgust:

On a serious note: Its a shame this happened because Formadrol Extreme was the best OTC PCT by far and so now there will probably be more kids running around with gyno...

Last time I heard, raging mega huge boners are a good thing :e5dunno: Unless you are unable to use it of course, then that is just torture. :keke:

Glute

Glute

boners are fun
i found that the best supplements are made by newmans own all natural, and you can see and taste the results:hsughr:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
um this says its April 4th, 2007.... just look at the top

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn.haha I guess the feds thought methyl 1-d was a pro hormone:bowroflarms:

bambam55

bambam55