• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

LoiacanoA Training Log

L

loiacanoa

Hello to all who happen to come across this. My name is Aaron I'm 20 years old and weigh around 185 lbs. I've been training for almost two years now. I've decided to keep a training log to keep better track of my workouts. I plan on bulking for one more month before I start to cut for the summer. Okay, lets go!

L

loiacanoa

A Little More About My Training...

I just started working out at a new gym called Gym Warriors in Peabody MA. Before this I was working out at a YMCA. I felt this was a necessary change to better my physique. I also have been dealing with a left anterior deltoid problem and have been getting deep tissue massages to help it heal. The day that aggravates my shoulder the most is chest day. My training split is slightly different week to week. This is because my work schedule changes from week to week so I have to get to the gym when I can. My favorite body parts to train are back and legs. I'm one who trains for feel not for weight. I will not sacrifice form to move a certain weight. I guess thats all for now.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome to the forum and the logs bro. i hope that shoulder of yours heals up quickly. i had a shoulder injury a few years back myself, it sucked big time. looking forward to checking out your workouts, so get em posted bro :xyxthumbs:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Welcome to the logs :xyxthumbs:

L

loiacanoa

Thanks for the kind words. It's good to feel welcomed. I'll be posting some workouts soon. I like feedback from others no matter what type it is. Feel free to leave comments.

L

loiacanoa

Monday - Back Day

Well this is my first training post. Today I trained back. The workout was good, got a nice pump. Used a little different rep range than I've been working with to switch things up a little. This is how it went...

Warm up: 10 minutes walking on tredmill

Front Pulldowns: 4 x 8 - 15 reps (15,12,10,8)

Barbell Rows: 4 x 6 x 12 reps (12,10,8,6)

Dumbell Rows: 3 x 10 - 12 reps (12,12,10)

Dumbell Pullovers: 3 x 8 - 12 reps (12,10,8)

Hyperextentions: 3 x 12 reps

Cardio: 20 minutes Recumbent Bike

Supplements:

Pre-workout: Animal Nitro G
Workout: 2 tbsp gatorade powder, 1 tbsp EAAs, 1 scoop glutamine
Post-Workout: Torrent w/ 2 sccops glutamine

Give me some feedback here.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome to the logs. I think it would be helpful if you put up the numbers you are putting up as well. I am one that trains for feel as well and dont pay so much attention to the weights but I still think it would help you to track progress and us to give better feedback. Big bodybuilders are strong bodybuilders in the end. Other than that, great exercise selection and I look forward to seeing more of your work!

L

loiacanoa

Welcome to the logs. I think it would be helpful if you put up the numbers you are putting up as well. I am one that trains for feel as well and dont pay so much attention to the weights but I still think it would help you to track progress and us to give better feedback. Big bodybuilders are strong bodybuilders in the end. Other than that, great exercise selection and I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Thanks for the help man. I'll post my numbers.

L

loiacanoa

Numbers From Back Day

Go from first set to last.

Front Pulldown: 125, 150, 160, 165lbs

Barbell Row: 135, 165, 175, 185lbs

Dumbell Row: 60, 60, 65lbs

Dumbell Pullover: 55, 65, 75lbs

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome bro! Looks solid and its good to know that you are more concerned with form. How tall are you?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
welcome to the logs! looking foward to seeing you progress over the coming months!

L

loiacanoa

welcome to the logs! looking foward to seeing you progress over the coming months!

Thanks knight rider. Hopefully logging here will help me make some gains.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet. Another log. Numbers are good, keep it up. Changing gyms helps out a lot because there is a different intensity in each gym. I wish my gym was more "hardcore."

L

loiacanoa

Sweet. Another log. Numbers are good, keep it up. Changing gyms helps out a lot because there is a different intensity in each gym. I wish my gym was more "hardcore."

I've definitely noticed more motivation and intensity by going to this new gym. Majority of the people who train there are bodybuilders or power lifters so that helps out too! Thanks for the support mexi.

L

loiacanoa

Tuesday: OFF

Unfortunately, because of my work schedule, I cannot make it to the gym today. Normally, I wouldn't be taking Tuesdays off. Being a waiter my work schedule is different week to week and often times requires double shifts. This isn't good for bodybuilding! LOL

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see a new log. Session looked good too. Hope you manage to get to the gym as planned without too many work interruptions!

L

loiacanoa

Thanks Rocky, I'll be back tomorrow! :hyperguy:

L

loiacanoa

Wednesday: Chest

This was a lot better than last week. My shoulder didn't bother me at all. It was the first time in a while that cable crossovers didn't hurt my shoulder so I was very happy. Good pump...
Warmup: 10 minutes walking on tredmill
Chest
Incline Barbell Press:
1x 12(135), 1 x 10 (165), 1 x 8 (185), 1 x 6 (205)

Flat Dumbell Press:
1 x 12 (60), 1 x 10 (75), 1 x 6 (85)

Decline Dumbell Flye:
1 x 12 (40), 1 x 12 (40), 1 x 10 (40)

Cable Crossover:
1 x 15 (30), 1 x 15 (30), 1 x 15 (30)

Abs
Floor Crunches: 2 x 25
Decline Sit Ups: 2 x 25

Pre-Workout: Meal
Workout: 2 tbsp Gatorade powder, 1 tbsp EAAs, 5G Glutamine
Post workout: Torrent w/ 10G Glutamine

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
solid chest session bro. strong incline presses. the selection fo exercises looks really good. keep it up bro:xyxthumbs: