• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler guestposed at Natural Northern USA April 5th, 2008

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
_W5Q0234-1.jpg

_W5Q0236-1.jpg

_W5Q0247-1.jpg

_W5Q0240-1.jpg

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=1338&eventcode=1230

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks fucking huge!!!!! His traps look more dense than ever in the back double bi.

Please Jay, DO NOT retire after your third Olympia victory.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He looks fucking huge!!!!! His traps look more dense than ever in the back double bi.

Please Jay, DO NOT retire after your third Olympia victory.

He has said that he wont retire this year..he will be back next year even if he loses this year :)

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is pretty awesome shape for being off-season. I know he has to be in a somewhat good shape due to all the guest appearances but still.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Huge! Still right leg looks smaller but overall looks really good. Will get #3 this year without any problem.

U

umegghiu973

anybody notice how inproportionate his right arm is to his left? i believe other than that and his quad he looks overall very well.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats why we are TEAM CUTLER guys :2: i feel so fucking proud of him in moments like this :_)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
shredded08

shredded08

anybody notice how inproportionate his right arm is to his left? i believe other than that and his quad he looks overall very well.

yeah i def agree with ya....theres a very big difference in arm size but he still looks pretty good

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking huge. Even though I don't like Jay that much I really hope that he will nail his condition at this years Olympia.

H

hawk53

look at the gyno in his left tit

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That smaller right bicep and bigger left thigh is becoming a bigger problem every year. Over all he looks good, but nothing compared to the latest video of Wolf.

Joeb23

Joeb23

Possible torn left pec ?:e5dunno:

Attachments

• _W5Q0236.jpg
    _W5Q0236.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 199
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, his pec is fine.

But man, I miss the way Jay used to look. Wolf looks so much better in the recent guest posing vid posted.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I disagree...wolf still lacks lower back and overall thickness. Jay doesnt have the prettiest physique but damn is he massive...thick as hell, huge everywhere. If he nails condition be hard to beat cause hes gonna be that much bigger than everyone else :D

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On the whole, yes, I would agree Jay is better developed. On the other hand, his physique just looks "tired" to me. He never seems as full as I would expect him to be in the off-season, and onstage he's been off for quite a few years now. Again, not that he's bad; he's friggin Mr. Olympia......

But his offseason pics impress me less and less every year.