• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Super Defined Bodybuilder(RIPPED)

X

Xeonen

Super Defined Bodybuilder

Last edited by a moderator:
KCharger9

KCharger9

Cant see it.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah definetly ripped:angrydude: Where's the video???

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
soo much failure in such short time :tear:

W

wickedgrip

this guy is right, you dont need a lot of protein to get ripped, but if your trying to gain muscle size you HAVE to take a lot of protein, you need lots of fribrin, and protein, is like having all the materials you need to build a house, but no workers to put it together.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is pushing the raw food diet. their is truth to what he is saying. It is one way to do things. I studied raw foods and vegetable juicing for quite some time, and i do like the fact he brings up about the live enzymes.

I think that some differences in mainstream medical and natural health come form the fact that the gentleman brought up as well and that is that you cant really do a test on live food because it oxidizes so quickly. Thats why everything that is bottled or canned in the USA is heated to 160 or 180 degrees i believe, and the live enzymes die at 126 degrees. That is why it IS important to get fresh raw fruit and vegetable juices daily.

Why do i say juices? 10% of nutrients in food are absorbed when eaten. when juiced 92% of nutrients are absorbed. All food must become liquid to be absorbed. Enzymes are fatty protein molecules. Enzymes either speed up, slow down, or neutralize every chemical reaction in the body.

Fruits are your better choices for fiber because they are not as hard on the bowels. Juice the vegetables, and eat the fruits for fiber, berries are a good choice.

God Bless
Ben

W

Wesco

It definately makes sense altimately the protein is broken down into amino acids. It takes about 24hrs to get amino acids from steak so eating things like fruit and supplement amino acids like BCCA and glutamine will help keep the body anabolic. Make sure you're supplementing something to protect the kidneys. We prolly know that Marcus ruhl took high dosages of gear but if you paid attention in his Made in Germany vid where he is explaining his food, he say he takes in amino acid every hour.

eternal_evil_soul

eternal_evil_soul

fuck yea tell it to Jay cutler and ronnie coleman and Victor cuz we all need protiens which are amino acids LOng molecular chains of amino acids make up to form protiens and when protiens are synthesised for specific pourposes and secific activity they are called as enzymes and when enzymes are act on development of tissue they are called as chemical messenger and have both inhibiting as well as stimulating factors!

anyways why dont u eat red meat directly it wld have fucking plenty of Enzymes i.e amino acids u will be ronnie in no time lol nothing works in the way ppl say it all has to go thru systematic break down and become simple molecules which are used up again for building specific complex ones so nothing except glucose is deiractly utilised as soon as u take it in!

anyways go and search for bio chemistry books on physiological digestion and metabolic which has both (cata and ana bolism) development of human body!

F

fojerbachas

very interesting video

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

:bowroflarms:This dude is sup to be a " ripped body builder" hahaha