• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Clearogen

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thsi product is suppose to be the best over the counter supplement. I have read nothing but positive reviews except one person who rated it 3 out of 5 everyone else gave it 5 out of 5. i looked it up on acne boards to see reviews they all gave it great reviews as well.

http://www.clearogen.com/about-clearogen.html im sure u can find a cheaper price if u google it but this is the orginal web site with all the information and lab tests on the product and its ingerdiants.

God bless
Ben

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i used that stuff. it worked pretty damn good. i dont use it anymore much though.
i started cleaning my face really thoroughly, and noticed a very positive difference and lesser acne without having to use creams or other anti-acne products.

so really i only use Clearogen when i have a serious breakout, which is now like 4-5 acne spots MAX and (and rather rare as well), or if i need to get make my skin clearer really fast.