• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman posing at FIBO

created by pain

created by pain

Ronnie Coleman posing at FIBO ( VIDEO )

V7e62c 1
Zkid60 1

V40avt 1

2akirfr 1
2igoxm1 1

21awcjb 1
N5lopl 1

25s0vpl 1
Qqv9cy 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow that guy is pure passion towards bbding, he still looks great, who would say he is retired?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Always good seeing big Ron. Can't help but focus on his gut more though.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, he still looks large but... it's sad his gut is not his worst problem, actually is his lat, still not healed. What a shame... I want to see a 260lbs simmetrical Ronnie Coleman :(

TM817

TM817

Thanks for the pics.and clip. Thought I,d see Ron in New York in June, but found out yesterday he,ll be in Canada.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks big to me, tho I think Ronnie wont dominate the bb field anymore.

mjappe

mjappe

His stomach is huge - what's up with that....:ugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
N

notbad

It is obvious that Ron will be doing the Olympia in 2009. Looks hugh and healthy and for him to be that size he must be planning a comeback.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That one side is so bad, he looks aweful (arm, lat and thigh), I hate to say it but I also hate to see Ronnie look like that. If his other side matched the other he could still look incredible and be Mr O.

R

Ruhlforever

Horrible lats, horrible lef tricep, big gut, but he can heal them all.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Horrible lats, horrible lef tricep, big gut, but he can heal them all.

How would he be able to heal those problems?

I am pretty sure those injuries can not be fixed.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what is up with all this nerev damage ronnie and jay seem to be getting. does anyone have an actual medical reasoning for it other than waht u can speculate?

Ron looks good to me i think he has only been back lifting for 2 months hasnt he?

God Bless
Ben

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, he still looks large but... it's sad his gut is not his worst problem, actually is his lat, still not healed. What a shame... I want to see a 260lbs simmetrical Ronnie Coleman :(

See Arnold Classic 01 and prior.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what is up with all this nerev damage ronnie and jay seem to be getting. does anyone have an actual medical reasoning for it other than waht u can speculate?

Tough to say, likely some kind of peripheral neuropathy, could be caused from disc herniation. Another cause could be from the chemicals/injections.

Peripheral neuropathy and testosterone

A 265 lb. (body mass index, 38.1) male elite bodybuilder suffered focal muscle atrophy that developed in his right vastus lateralis muscle within a month following a painful self-administered injection of testosterone. The subject did not lose any sensory or motor function immediately after the injection; however after several days to weeks, muscle atrophy and paresthesia ensued. The subject had an obvious atrophic zone in the right vastus lateralis muscle with approximately 40% loss of strength when compared to the left leg. In our view, the neuropraxia developed from direct neurotoxic effect of androgens or pressure exerted upon the nerve following injection of a bolus of liquid. This report is indicative of the many potential dangers associated with unsupervised androgen use which may include androgens as potential neurotoxins.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie Coleman = The Big, Black, Balding Buddha Belly Man.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ron looks good to me i think he has only been back lifting for 2 months hasnt he?

God Bless
Ben

One of the new columns in MD is written by a doctor. He states his thoughts (without examining ronnie in person) that its basicly nerve damage in his spine from all the heavy weights that he is lifting. He is just speculating but his writings made sense.

And to MIAMIRACING, steroids don't do that to your stomach. How long have you been on this site and been lifting? You would think you know this buy now. Its Growth hormone and related hormones that grow your organs not test, deca, d-bol, a-bombs, and other anabolic steroids.