• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fatality's dad needs help!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, here it goes, since I've only started to lift about a year or less ago, I've only read up on how to bulk (nutrition) and not to cut and go on a diet. How this plays into what I'm about to say? Well, my dad wants to go on a diet but I have no clue on how he should go about doing so. He currently weighs about 187 and wants to cut down to a nice 165-170lbs. He works from 3 AM to 12 PM during the week. He currently started up the running on the track so I'm guessing that's a good start. However, he doesn't know how he should set up a good diet to lose weight. He's not looking to bulk or do anything out of the ordinary, just a simple cutting of a few pounds. A quick diet from anyone would greatly help my dad and me and I'll rep however. All I need is maybe a few articles or w/e or just a simple "Eat this at this time because of this..." diet. Any help would be great!!! Thanks!

-Fatality.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, here it goes, since I've only started to lift about a year or less ago, I've only read up on how to bulk (nutrition) and not to cut and go on a diet. How this plays into what I'm about to say? Well, my dad wants to go on a diet but I have no clue on how he should go about doing so. He currently weighs about 187 and wants to cut down to a nice 165-170lbs. He works from 3 AM to 12 PM during the week. He currently started up the running on the track so I'm guessing that's a good start. However, he doesn't know how he should set up a good diet to lose weight. He's not looking to bulk or do anything out of the ordinary, just a simple cutting of a few pounds. A quick diet from anyone would greatly help my dad and me and I'll rep however. All I need is maybe a few articles or w/e or just a simple "Eat this at this time because of this..." diet. Any help would be great!!! Thanks!

-Fatality.

You know what to do dude, there's no magic food that should be eaten at a certain time. Cut the calories and up the cardio and he will lose weight, thats all there is.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bud, that's what I thought so as well, I just wasn't all that sure. But thanks again bud!

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hes already doing some cardio which is great, now clean up his diet and dont cut the cals too quick. Its better to loose the weight slowly, that way its easier to keep it off.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
K, thanks Philo!!