• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ecdysterone?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was just curious if anyone has had any experience with ecdysterone? I know that scivation makes a product called Anagen that contains ecdy but I dont really know much about it. Here is an article I found on bodubuilding.com that makes it sound pretty good and considering Anagen is a cheap supplement, I was wondering if it would be worth a try.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ecdy.html

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u know i read a lot about it, and I figured if it lived up to its hype then it would be as widely known as creatine. I never tried it myself but it was on my list.

God bless
Ben

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah that is a good point. Well at only 23 bucks a bottle, I dont really see a down side to giving it a try. In the mean time, I will try to pull up some research if I can find any. Any other opinions or info would be appreciated.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive heard good things about "E-Bol" which is a ecdysterone product...but no personal experience sorry man. Lemme know how it works if you do decide to try it.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets us know what kind of results you get from it, that would be interesting

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a guy in my gym used it.it was from a company called MRM.
He told me "i took that stuff and it was useless i got pissed and bought some d-bol ,they did the job"

L

loiacanoa

this is in a product i'm taking now. Animal M-Stak

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think EAS also has a product out. In their latest supplement review they raved about it.

Keep us updated

pretzeL

pretzeL

well...it's in animal's m-stak and from the research that i've made it goes really well with Metohoxyisoflavone (formint the flavonoid complet in m-stak). What can i say, IMHO m-stak work, but again and again i cannot stress enough the fact that the mind is the most powerful supplement (at least in my case). I think i could increase all my poundages by 10% is someone gave me sugar pills and told me it was some sort of oral steroids. Another product to look at, besides m-stak would be from MyoMeth from Scitec nutrition. It's got all the right things (ecdy and myo) in a fair dosage and i guess it only depends on the purity. I've used in the past but i can't remeber if it did anything significant.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
K

KONG

IT'S KNEW IN THE MARKET BUT IT HAS BEEN RESEARCHED SINCE THE 80'S BUT THERE IS NOT MUCH POSTED ON THE NET ABOUT ECDY, IF ANYBODY TRIES IT CAN YOU LET US KNOW?