• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Only Test cycle

BoaSorte

BoaSorte

Hey guys, I have done about 6 cycles already, I`m in a good shape and I compete in bodybuilding in Brazil, I have always runned cylces from 6 to 8 weeks more pct and then I`d stopping running for about 2 or 3 months. I want to stay on cycle for a while and I`d like to know your opinions if cycling for 4 to 6 weeks taking a higher dosage of testosterone, like 800mg or 1g/ week, and then start taking for 3 or 4 weeks less test, 400mg, and then get back to 800mg/week. And so on.

I`d like to know what you think about test cycles as well.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that doesnt sound bad man. you have a very similar style to myself in terms of how you cycle. you don't specify how long you'll be on though, but if your going to run just one compound you can't beat test. test only cycles aren't bad but running a gram of pure test is a little on the high side. you better have your nolva and arimidex on hand. but why not run something like 600mg of test and then throw in 400-500mg eq or something else? your more of an intermediate cycler if you've done 6 cycles already and you will see your best results from running two compounds bro

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that doesnt sound bad man. you have a very similar style to myself in terms of how you cycle. you don't specify how long you'll be on though, but if your going to run just one compound you can't beat test. test only cycles aren't bad but running a gram of pure test is a little on the high side. you better have your nolva and arimidex on hand. but why not run something like 600mg of test and then throw in 400-500mg eq or something else? your more of an intermediate cycler if you've done 6 cycles already and you will see your best results from running two compounds bro

What a surprise, your recommending Test and EQ :hsughr:

(although I do agree :49:)

I agree, stack it with EQ or Deca... or if your going for size then maybe some D-bol. If not sounds good too, what kind of esther?? Good luck bro :2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a surprise, your recommending Test and EQ :hsughr:

(although I do agree :49:)

I agree, stack it with EQ or Deca... or if your going for size then maybe some D-bol. If not sounds good too, what kind of esther?? Good luck bro :2:

i know i really went against my gut on that one :keke:

Deca and Dbol are good calls too, however i have no experience with either and i know EQ is money!!!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know i really went against my gut on that one :keke:

Deca and Dbol are good calls too, however i have no experience with either and i know EQ is money!!!!

Yes I know.. I think only Greg Valentino loves EQ and has used it more often than you :49:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes I know.. I think only Greg Valentino loves EQ and has used it more often than you :49:

greg valentino is a piece of shit and a cancer to bodybuilding.

Oh and i've only used it 3 times (with me being in the midst of the 3rd use) so don't make me out to be this big user :coolguy:....knucka

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
greg valentino is a piece of shit and a cancer to bodybuilding.

Oh and i've only used it 3 times (with me being in the midst of the 3rd use) so don't make me out to be this big user :coolguy:....knucka

No, this is your fourth.. in fact I need to make a thread to get everyone else's opinion on this as well. :eek5nono:
I say this because he loved EQ as much as you and used it ALL the time in every cycle, he almost never got off... sorta like you (but with small breaks :keke:)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, this is your fourth.. in fact I need to make a thread to get everyone else's opinion on this as well. :eek5nono:
I say this because he loved EQ as much as you and used it ALL the time in every cycle, he almost never got off... sorta like you (but with small breaks :keke:)

3rd time you dumb meathead. and i never stay on for more than 7 weeks. then i take AT LEAST as much time off as i was on.

if you compare me with gregg valentino i'm going to pee on your car next time your at golds :icon_smile_flipoff:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3rd time you dumb meathead. and i never stay on for more than 7 weeks. then i take AT LEAST as much time off as i was on.

if you compare me with gregg valentino i'm going to pee on your car next time your at golds :icon_smile_flipoff:

I would have to kill you then, and I need you around to spot me while I use weights you dream of :coolguy:, don't make me do that :eek5nono:

:keke: your new nickname is going to be "Valentino"

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would have to kill you then, and I need you around to spot me while I use weights you dream of :coolguy:, don't make me do that :eek5nono:

:keke: your new nickname is going to be "Valentino"

:49:

don't be suprised if your door handles are a little sticky :hyperguy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BoaSorte

BoaSorte

something else, opinion or something about this way that im thinking to cycle?

MetalMX

MetalMX

If you're going to cycle longer then doing 1g a week and occassionally dropping it to 400mg for a few weeks would work, It could be useful for giving your body a break though sort of like a cruise. If i were to run high doses i would definitly run Proviron and Armidex with it, as i personally blow up on even 400mg of test and look like shit without an AI. Proviron is good in increasing free T and also has some AI properties to it.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats fine, your idea. Some guys will just stay on 250mgs and yield good results. Its how your body reacts to the ups and downs. Just watch how you react and feel. You will know if you want to keep with it. I would drop it to 250mgs if you choose to cruise. I know a lot of guys that yield good results that way also.