• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kovacs on No Bull Radio

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just fast forward about 3/4 into the radio show, Kovacs comes on and talks about how much juice he did and the most he ever heard of a pro doing, its quite interesting, he admits to doing 3grams of test/week and he claims that Nasser did up to 10grams a week, but I think he meant in total, not just test.. interesting show.. :xyxthumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just listening to it now. I wish Kovacs would say what he did wrong.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I listen to this every week. The most he ever did was not as bad as he said Nasser was doing. Nasser was doing 10 a week lol,wow. I actually think Kovaks was fun to listen to. He talks like he's still young, I guess the Canadian accent ehh lol

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just listening to it now. I wish Kovacs would say what he did wrong.

what do you mean what he did wrong? as far as his physique? he did mention a infection that messed up his body.. but i think thats a load of shit.. i think his body just wore down.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what do you mean what he did wrong? as far as his physique? he did mention a infection that messed up his body.. but i think thats a load of shit.. i think his body just wore down.

He was about to say it on the interview when he was taking about the gear. We all know HGH and IGF is what really caused him to look the way he did towards the end. I just want know how much he was taking. I wish it wasn't illegal so people could document it and others could learn from other's mistakes. I do agree that his body just couldn't keep up anymore. He looked so damn tired in his last pictures when he was posing.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very interesting interview.

Wayne Demilla came into Greg's bedroom to "help with his posing"????
Naser is an Asshole?
Greg's wife wipes his ass? (Nasser spread that rumor)

Very funny. Have always liked Kovacs. Pity about his body in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was really funny, sounds like a really nice guy

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good find...Kovacs is a good dude. Ashame what happend to his body. hope he can be successful doing something else involving the sport