• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Happy 420

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
smoke one for your boy :2:

420lawyer03up0-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, Either way bro. Light one up for me. Me and 3 other guys are smoking an .oz today.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, Either way bro. Light one up for me. Me and 3 other guys are smoking an .oz today.

i wouldnt mind. Now if I could find someone to set a drug house on fire im going in without my scba on

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOOOO! I'm ripped to shit! Happy 4:20 lads.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was to baked for my 420 yesty. What suprises me is hardly anyone around here knows what 420 means. Dam noobs :no:

But enough chit chat, I'ma go get baked :spy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was to baked for my 420 yesty. What suprises me is hardly anyone around here knows what 420 means. Dam noobs :no:

But enough chit chat, I'ma go get baked :spy:

Well, WTF does it mean?

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's a lot of rumors about it. Some say it's Bob Marley's death. Others say it was the time after school when everything was done and you were home and at 4:20 you lit up. There's at least 10 other rumors, but those are the common ones.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The most famous rumor is basically you'd light up at 4:20 with your bros and smoke your brains out. But it was also Hitler's B-Day yesterday!!! Nazi orgy anyone? J/k.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Origin Revealed

According to Steven Hager, editor of High Times, the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking wiseacres who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation. While our teens feel that they know something we don't, you can let them in on the fact that it was your generation that came up with the numbers.

A quote from one of the Waldos in the High Times article states, "We did discover we could talk about getting high in front of our parents without them knowing by using the phrase 420." Fortunately, your teenagers will not have that same option.

Whatever!

Simply put, 420 is a symbol of cannabis and its culture. Today, April 20th events are international, and 4:20 pm has become sort of a world wide "burn time". It certainly doesn't matter too much where the term came from because for us parents, it's a flag, a warning sign that our teenagers may be into something that could harm their future. When you see the symbol 420, be aware of what it represents.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shaddap!

But seriously though, the editors of HighTimes can barely function. I read an article about how marijuana can cure certain diseases in there...:uhoh2: