• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mike Francois

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mike looked awesome here, back and legs especially.....ashame he had to take an early leave from bodybulding. He could have done some damage.

Trey Brewer looks like he has a similar build...I can see him looking like this in a few years

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nITU2FhoEME&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nITU2FhoEME&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If anyone is wondering its the 1993 NPC Nationals

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek4:

wow. awesome build. why did he have to leave bodybuildingearly? health reason i'm guessing?

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow.. that is a quite physique!!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek4:

wow. awesome build. why did he have to leave bodybuildingearly? health reason i'm guessing?

Ya i believe he had colitis or something with his colon, could have been cancer i cant remember...eitherway to bad cause he had alot of potential

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He really looked good back in the days. Too bad his career was short.