• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Anabolic Xtreme stack

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
going to Stack Massfx,hyperdrol and advanced PCT

im ordering Hyperdrol and the PCT off TSNs site.
but i still have to wait for my massfx to come in the mail.

Is this a good stack? if so i'm gonna order it :D

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Post up links, I personally would go with something proven. Like Havoc (better choice), or a superdrol clone if you don't care about taking a substance thats classified in the gray area. There are a lot of proven compounds out there. Post up the links and I will look up the active compounds.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The hyperdrol has a compound used in pct's from other companys. I know if I wanted to add mass, I wouldn't use this compound. It might be ok to bridge between cycles but it still might be suppresive. Mass FX is ok but still haven't seen any solid info on it. Just some people's use on it. And for the last one. Use a real PCT of either Nolva or Clomid. You can get it from the site sponsers or many other places.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That superdrol isn't the one you want. its garbage like most of the new products like it. You have to find a clone of superdrol from a smaller company. There are a lot out there. And Nolva or Clomid is from CEM store. They are research chemicals. You need to start reading before you do anything that I suggested. They are steroids that you can get from over the counter. Even though you can go buy them kinda legally it doesn't me they should be taken lightly. Read up on everything so you know what you are doing.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks Big04

i ordered Havoc and Novedex XT
and my MassFX has been shipped the same day as them

i'll need some help when they arrive
but im taking time off the PC starting the 2nd, instead of 1st

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I take it this is why your banned? Hit me up with PM's when you get back. And go hit on some women. It will do you good.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im back early im stacking my havoc and Massfx together

i asked german joe to Pm pain tech cus i need help
and this is the only forum im on with body building

Well im taking 1 havoc and 2 massfxs at breakfast time
1 havoc and 2 massfxs at lunch time and before a workout 1 havoc
all with food.

is htis okay?

i feel very angry for no reaosn.