• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SPONSORSHIP

big barry

big barry

Hi. I recently joined this site and think it is fantastic, thought i would also make use of the world wide web. I am seeking any form of financial assistance, whether that be from a company or person.

I have attached a selection of pics from my last show ( Nov 05) along with some taken last week whilst i was training.

Im 6ft and currently weight 258lbs

If you or know of anybody who can help i would be very grateful.

Please feel free to message me.

Regards

Barry
London
Uk

Attachments

• biceps7.jpg
    biceps7.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 97
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any bodybuilder I have ever known that is "sponsored" either has the right connections with friends in the supplement business or have place high or won in big or national shows. How did you do at your show?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed with Braaq, it's tough to get a sponsorship. Another good trick I've seen people do is that they will bulk up to crazy out of shape weight, then they will show diet and get ripped. From there, the company uses their before and after pics, "ie, so and so lost 40 lbs of fat and gained 10 lbs of muscle in 12 weeks using only our products!!!"

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed with Braaq, it's tough to get a sponsorship. Another good trick I've seen people do is that they will bulk up to crazy out of shape weight, then they will show diet and get ripped. From there, the company uses their before and after pics, "ie, so and so lost 40 lbs of fat and gained 10 lbs of muscle in 12 weeks using only our products!!!"

Like Lee Priest :49:

I have also heard of the opposite as well, show pics of you in shape and then get fat :49:
Whatever works right :e5dunno:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your big man but you don't look like your a sponsor worthy athlete yet. braaq nailed it with his first post. you either need connections or you have to compete successfully.

big barry

big barry

I totally agree with all the above, just wondered if anybody could point me in the right direction

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would you be interested in Team Muscletech or BSN?

Please let me know in the next 24 hours.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would you be interested in Team Muscletech or BSN?

Please let me know in the next 24 hours.
I was right the mecca is being bought by muscletech :ughnoes:

faiz

faiz

I'm currently sponsered..

you won't get helped out finicially bro.

Once you get your pro-card you get i belive 2-5gs a month.. Nothing life saving..

Most companies give your free supps everymonth. In the long run it does help you save money. But in terms of getting paid, that is tough.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm currently sponsered..

you won't get helped out finicially bro.

Once you get your pro-card you get i belive 2-5gs a month.. Nothing life saving..

Most companies give your free supps everymonth. In the long run it does help you save money. But in terms of getting paid, that is tough.

....who's sponsoring u, Team Muscletech or BSN????

faiz

faiz

MT

bsn is hard to get in canada

KCharger9

KCharger9

How do u get the connections flex. Im not tryign cuz i cant lol but was just curious to how you could just say in th next 24 hours?????

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MT

bsn is hard to get in canada

....yeah i kinda figured that, u should pull some of those strings and get this man on that deal w/ u :49::bowroflarms:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wanna get sponsored :crymeariver:

I

iglooliver

Banned
why do you guys try to get sponsorships? to be like cutler and coleman? to get free things like a bum? ?? to try to go small time ?? bodybuilding wise??

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why do you guys try to get sponsorships? to be like cutler and coleman? to get free things like a bum? ?? to try to go small time ?? bodybuilding wise??

In no way is getting free supplements being a bum, this is a completely idiotic post :uhoh2:

faiz

faiz

In no way is getting free supplements being a bum, this is a completely idiotic post :uhoh2:

what a tool...

it's actually a reconigtion of your hard work, and reinforces you have done something different. Or impressed alot of people

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a tool...

it's actually a reconigtion of your hard work, and reinforces you have done something different. Or impressed alot of people

Exactly, I had a few friends that are sponsored with free supplements and it motivates them even more. Plus it's nice to get free supplements, most are overpriced so it definitely takes a dent out of the wallet.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How do u get the connections flex. Im not tryign cuz i cant lol but was just curious to how you could just say in th next 24 hours?????

U never know if you can or can't, PM Flex and give it a shot :xyxthumbs: