• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

atipical stiffed legs deadlift

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would like to get some feedback from this atipical exercice, as i said its like regular stiffed legs dl to train the hams, BUT the grip in both hands is the same,

the idea is using "small" weight, as you are coming up with the weight in the positive phase, you have to start flaring your elbows out like hitting a front relaxed pose

this way you also work on the back, and it may even help you when hitting the front relaxed pose.. this part sounds like a little fake..

well i would like to have some feedback on this, higher risk of injuries? total useless exercice? does anyone try this?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
grip on ANY deadlifts is really up to how you feel.

It just sounds like regular stifflegged deadlifts. they area a great exercise :xyxthumbs: just have to concentrate on form.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All i can say is that dont do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable in that particular exercise.

<3Frosty

From my understanding, the stiff leg deads do hit your lower back, as it is a stabilizing muscle.