• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

veterinary roids

A

alper

What are the consequences of using veterinary roids?

ex: I have Drostanolone V (Masteron) to use with winstrol and prop.

I understand the roids, but there is writing just for animals, not for humans on the priscription.

What are the risks?

Can I take the same effect if I replace it with proviron?

Appreciate for any info...

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Probably not as pure, also its probably from Mexico. There was tons of guys taking them a few years back before all the Big Vet suppliers in Mexico got shot down.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are they quality vet? Also I personaly don't see why not. 500 mgs is 500 mgs, I could be wrong. Also they should be cheaper!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are they quality vet? Also I personaly don't see why not. 500 mgs is 500 mgs, I could be wrong. Also they should be cheaper!

It depends if they are real vet gear or if someone made them in a homebrew and labeled them Vet. Real vet gear will be pretty damn good. The horses that they inject it into are worth more than some people but they won't be getting that gear from mexico. Most "vet" gear is from mexico but like I said before lots of people have taken it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
vet gear= teh shit

my first cycle was the original white and yellow 50mg/ml 50mg bottle of Equipoise. awesome stuff. i'd say go for it if you have vet roids, there exactly the same thing. you'll love the results.

A

alper

Thanks alot...

One more thing, Have you guys ever heard of superbolin (also veterinary stuff) from Australia? İt contains Test cyp, Var, Winstrol and orabolin... İt's a 20 ml vial.. How can I use this stuff?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks alot...

One more thing, Have you guys ever heard of superbolin (also veterinary stuff) from Australia? İt contains Test cyp, Var, Winstrol and orabolin... İt's a 20 ml vial.. How can I use this stuff?

that's a lot of different compounds for only one 20ml vial. i would question the validity of such a thing. and if it is real, there can't be much of each compound in there. your better off buying each steroid individually and stacking them.

A

alper

Sorry it should have been Deca instead of winstrol.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry it should have been Deca instead of winstrol.

regardless, there can't be a decent concentration of each compound, if it is real. your much better off buying it seperatly and then stacking them.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
regardless, there can't be a decent concentration of each compound, if it is real. your much better off buying it seperatly and then stacking them.

there could be but its going to hurt more to inject. You can have up to 400mgs/ml of certain drugs but you have to use more BA which makes it sting that much more. around 200 is the nice spot. :2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
vet shit sucks that mexican bullshit god knows what it says on the bottle haha but ive used it i didnt gain shit.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks alot...

ive heard about it but good luck finding it :)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
vet shit sucks that mexican bullshit god knows what it says on the bottle haha but ive used it i didnt gain shit.

:eek5nono:

you either have a bad supplier (fake gear) or don't respond well to roids. vet stuff is all i've ever used and it is the shit. QV used to be the best but there's still a lot of good labs out there.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek5nono:

you either have a bad supplier (fake gear) or don't respond well to roids. vet stuff is all i've ever used and it is the shit. QV used to be the best but there's still a lot of good labs out there.

idk the person who gave it to me ive know her all my life she wouldnt give me fake shit, but you never know maybe she didnt know. im waiting to get a good stack going, animal human w/e as long as it works.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk the person who gave it to me ive know her all my life she wouldnt give me fake shit, but you never know maybe she didnt know. im waiting to get a good stack going, animal human w/e as long as it works.

ya i don't think a whole lot of people would knowingly sell fake shit. they usually just buy fake stuff without knowing and then re sell it. but dude i really don't think you'll be dissapointed with vet gear. i'm not saying ask for vet gear spicifically but if it's all you can get it's still awesome stuff.