• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Help with Smolov jr. Bench program

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok so I have the program and I understand you have Bench 4 times a week and only two days should be done back to back.

What I'm curious is to what other exercies would you do while on the Smolov jr bench program. Would you do more of a split with legs with two days of the bencha and shoulders/back/arms the other two days?

Any help here with the exercises that go well with this program would be greatly appreciated.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You could do any type of workout along with this. I would go for an upper/lowerbody routine.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Philosopher- Do you mean you would do a full body type of workout with this. I was thinking about doing this Monday/Wed/Friday/Saturday.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tunen would probably be good to answer this one.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tunen Could I get some help here, I'm considering starting the program next week, but I want to make sure I get it all right

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Philosopher- Do you mean you would do a full body type of workout with this. I was thinking about doing this Monday/Wed/Friday/Saturday.

Could be an option tho I would go for an upper/lowerbody protocol. Keep in mind that your doing a chest specialization routine so the rest of the program must be build around it.