• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Correa.. Ur Tris Are Sick!

C

cpap

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hgY6oYKOHa8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hgY6oYKOHa8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy... amazing arms.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty good physique. :tiphat: Impressive arms as well. Any lower body or any other videos?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pretty big arms but see how small his legs are compared to his upper body :ugh:

and he walkes like rocky put his giant black monster dildo in his ass the night before :bowroflarms:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gay music. good physique. great arms.

W

wickedgrip

^^right on the music, good arms

C

cpap

fatality i posted another vid of him it just says eduardo correa as the thread.. great vid. and miami, his quads are possibly his best body part. And they are proportionate to his upper body by far bro. take a closer look next time. and i agree the music is:gaygay: