• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fatality's Log ~~~ No Regrets This Year!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I understand that I have another log circulating around here somewhere in the logs, but this time around, it's different. Arcane and basically everyone in Mecca (especially Rocky) have helped me with my previous routine. This routine, to be honest, has been my first serious routine. I started lifting last August and haven't lifted seriously or smart until about a few weeks ago. I was basically just bs. for a few months, try a routine and giving up trying another one and giving up again. But I've been working out with a new routine for about 5 straight and hard weeks. I've gained a fucking great amount of size and strenght. For example, my max bench for 2 reps was 140 about a month and half ago, now it's 170lbs for 3.5 reps. Wow! I wasn't even able to squat 135lb for about 5 reps, now I'm doing 2 sets of 8 at 200lbs. All I can say is thanks Mecca for all the help. However, as this routine is coming to a close, I'm about to deload next week and pick up an upper/lower body routine. I'll post the routine next week.

Current stats:

Height: 5'8 3/4''
Weight: 170.5lbs
BF%: Don't really know, last time I checked, it was about 12%

I'll post the max of the three main lifts soon. (Bench, Squat, Deadlift) for a
1RM

Stay Tuned!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope u stick with this routine and reap all the benefits!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know you've been taking progress pics, so post them up.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No Arcane, not yet. I don't want to make you feel bad!! Just kidding, but really, I'll post some up soon, a cold pic. and then a pic. after a workout (pump pic). Just not now.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see you back in the log section. Keep us posted

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad you've been making what sounds like excellent progress. Hope it continues.

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

id really like to know your 1rm, we're bout the same size so id like to compare. but keep up the good work

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope this log stays up.Work hard buddy:2:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After 6 weeks of intense workout and considereing this routine my very first hardcore, here are the results.

The first part was when I first started, all maxes for the given amount of sets and reps. They aren't in order and since there were two routines in one, I won't really include the minor stuff like abs.

Squat
2 x 8 at 135lbs.
Bench
2 x 8 at 115lbs.
Leg Press
2 x 8 at 320lbs.
Dips
3 x 8 at a 30lb assist (yes, an assist, but wait....)
Shoulder Press
2 x 8 at 50lbs.
One arm dumbbell curls
2 x 8 at 15lbs.
T-Bar Row
3 x 8 at 50lbs.

Those were the main ones, some minor stuff like abs etc. were part of it, but I didn't think they are really the eye catcher here.

Now comes the results after 6 weeks of hard training.

Squat
2 x 8 at 200lbs.
Bench
2 x 8 at 140lbs.
Leg Press
2 x 8 at 420lbs. ( A difference of 100lbs. omfg)
Dips
3 x 8 with an addition weight of 15lbs, and it wasn't even hard.
Shoulder Press
2 x 8 at 75lbs.
One arm dumbbell curls
2 x 8 at 25lbs.
T-Bar Row
3 x 8 at 77.5lbs.

Well, there you go, so, as you can see, I've gained a ton of strength. However more I can consider myself a newbie still, I believe that I'm probably a pretty strong one. Not once did I give up this routine for I saw the numbers sky rocket. So for those of you that are about to give up, don't, weightlifting is a sport of dedication and self-confidence. My up coming routine is an upper/lower routine. The previous was a full body. I gained about 6.5lbs from this routine. If you'd like the routine that I just did then just ask me and I'll help you. It was only 3 days a week. And now comes the deloading part. But after that, I'll post the new routine. Thanks everyone!!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only max I found was a 3.5 rep max on bench and it was at 170lbs. I didn't really feel like maxing out my other workouts because I believe that it wasn't really neccessary. So yeah, there you guys have it, a newbie in the making.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff