• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler's lower back wrinkles

RonWid

RonWid

I know some of you guys are aware of this. Was it a genetic thing or Jay's lower back is really that watery? Because, he don't seem to learn on how to get rid of that lower back wrinkles(I've noticed that also on his 2001 Olympia routine clip, where almost everybody considered that as his all time best, and yet his lower back is/was still watery :confused:) and it also bothers me esp. whenever he do a back poses, instead of looking to his shoulder striations etc. I tend to look at his lower back wrinkles, wt? I believe he is the only Olympia competitor who had that kind of problem. Or I am being pedantic? lol what do you all think?

edit: Oh my.. I guess wrong section, mods..you know what to do lol

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Its genetic. People tend to hold water on different places on their bodys. But the lower back and glute area is the most common place.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Its genetic. People tend to hold water on different places on their bodys. But the lower back and glute area is the most common place.
that's why Victor should have won the 2007 Mr. O ... you cannot say Jay was lucky or better... politics were involved, as usual :disgust:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you really think his lower back is watery? I'm not sure about this, but that wrinkles could be only skin... I'm wrong?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you really think his lower back is watery? I'm not sure about this, but that wrinkles could be only skin... I'm wrong?

you are right, watching a guestposing i realized that only when he leans his back too much the wrinkles start to appear

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
QW5Q4962_CAREAGECQK-1.jpg

this one is when he is not leaning too much

or the same with different angle and lighting
download.php

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
that's why Victor should have won the 2007 Mr. O ... you cannot say Jay was lucky or better... politics were involved, as usual :disgust:

Thanks for bringing up something thats only been talked about 4557545474657564765474675645675674567564754756476547564 times already :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive actually never really noticed it while watching him posing, i realize he have it when leaning back far and when holding alittle water, but i dont think its anything major.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its skin folds....even when jay is dry as hell he has them in his BDB. PPL over exaggerate them, there not that fucking bad :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for bringing up something thats only been talked about 4557545474657564765474675645675674567564754756476547564 times already :xyxthumbs:

That outrage never gets old, besides we love to remind you Cutler fans about it at least once a day :xyxthumbs:

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some guys no matter how dry thet get, still have those wrinkles/folding skin on their lower back. Even though Yates back was dry as hell, he still had skin folds on his whole lower back in the rear latspread.

looseyates_04-1.jpg

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its skin folds....even when jay is dry as hell he has them in his BDB. PPL over exaggerate them, there not that fucking bad :D

as much as you nit pick every bodybuilder that isn't jay cutler :49: Your post reeks of hypocrisy.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as much as you nit pick every bodybuilder that isn't jay cutler :49: Your post reeks of hypocrisy.

i dont nit pick at all dude...link me to something plz im interested to see :tiphat:

ohhh besides the obvious palumboism photos posted recently:weaksuace:

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

when your as big as jay that kind of shit can happen ronnie had folds all the real big guys had it somewhere, cause they were so damn big before they dieted, they'd have to forfeit soem size to tighten up enough to get rid of it

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when your as big as jay that kind of shit can happen ronnie had folds all the real big guys had it somewhere, cause they were so damn big before they dieted, they'd have to forfeit soem size to tighten up enough to get rid of it

One can accept all these arguments for Cutler, but the wrinkles were much more pronounced last year because of the simple fact that he just wasn't in shape.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One can accept all these arguments for Cutler, but the wrinkles were much more pronounced last year because of the simple fact that he just wasn't in shape.

Mate, that make no sense. Those wrinkles appear when he is really dry...

B

Batmanx007

QW5Q4962_CAREAGECQK-1.jpg

this one is when he is not leaning too much

or the same with different angle and lighting
download-1.php
In this one, he's not leaning too much, but he is also pulling that skin across his lower back tight. Look at where his hands are, there is obviously a little force being exerted on that lower back skin

B

Batmanx007

I agree that most big guys have some sort of fold, but don't ever recall seeing it on Ronnie, If you have pics please post

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What makes everyone think it's water? It's fat, he'll always have it when he competes.