• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lebron James yelling at his mom

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
9vcawg-1.jpg

Cleveland Cavaliers' LeBron James, second from right, yells at his mother, Gloria, left, who left her seat after a foul on James by Boston Celtics' Paul Pierce, second from left, in the second quarter of Game 4 of the NBA basketball Eastern Conference semifinals Monday, May 12, 2008, in Cleveland. Boston Celtics' Kevin Garnett is on the right.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya that was funny as hell LOL.. i think he swore at her..

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i thought it was just a fan, it´s kinda funny cuz he was actually saying get back into your seat and yelling that

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uu6vhNCcurg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uu6vhNCcurg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i love tnt's commentators. "GO SIT DOWN MOM!" lol

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They blew it out of proportion, but I would have yelled too if she was about to cause a Technical Foul. KG was nice about it though in settling her down, and even though Pierce fouled Lebron he still held onto him so he wouldn't fall. So it was blown out of proportion.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, it wasn't that bad. I wonder though how Steve Nash's mom would react if the same happened to her son in the Western semi-finals....

.... oh wait a second! :hide:

M

mash PL

Omg.This mather is cool :) Kung Fu Fight xD