• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene and the Grapefruit.....

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ever read about this?

I kept reading about Kai and "the grapefruit incident" and wondering what the hell is was all about...

I had no idea Kai was doing this kind of thing. I thought people just didn't like his posing....

:no:

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, do guys look at those types of sites and want to fuck those "muscle hunks" or do they want to be fucked by those "muscle hunks?"

I'm sure Braaq can fill me in on this question.

V

vdawg

terrible..............

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmmm...how to best express my perspective on this. Oh, I got it! : WTF!!!!!:ugh:

R

Ruhlforever

The guy is bisexual, must be choose if he wants to stay with Hot Dayana, or having fun with guys. Being and IFBB is not a restriction to be gay if you are one of them. I really Love Bob Paris, because of his proportions if I would be a gay I would really have a Date with Bob, jajajajaaja, but in the case of Kai his sexuality will be a mistery for us.

We must wait what will happen with Dayana-Kai And Grapefruit love triangle. Kai should have men customers in the past before being a Pro, but who cares, he is really awesome.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
This is why when they were gonna make a team Kai Greene on here they were gonna call it 'team grapefruit'

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to look down at the dude for doing this, but now i can see why he did.... i just hope once he arrives to the point in his IFBB career where he doesnt have to do this anymore.. either way he is turning out to be quite the interesting pro...

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What the fuck ?

Kai man... get your head checked please.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Minus Serb, this thread is amazingly packed with ignorance.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Minus Serb, this thread is amazingly packed with ignorance.

Meh, I kinda agree with most of it. Theres no reason he couldn't have gotten a "legit" job somewhere. But to each his own I guess, I still think he's a great pro, his leg striations have got to be up there with the best of all time.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got to agree with Serb here, guy is amazing and I can't wait to see what the future holds for him.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Meh, I kinda agree with most of it. Theres no reason he couldn't have gotten a "legit" job somewhere. But to each his own I guess, I still think he's a great pro, his leg striations have got to be up there with the best of all time.
His options aside, this isn't necessarily anything new and there's not much more than a bunch of rehashed, unsupported opinions being thrown around. I'd rather chop this thing off at it's legs than let it grow into nothing but a bash thread.

Agreed on the latter point. :xyxthumbs:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Although all the same, if a member here goes to a show where Kai is guest posing, and manages to get a video of casually ask him if he ever eats grapefruit when dieting for a show, they deserve automatic member of the month :2:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His options aside, this isn't necessarily anything new and there's not much more than a bunch of rehashed, unsupported opinions being thrown around. I'd rather chop this thing off at it's legs than let it grow into nothing but a bash thread.

If it grows into a bash thread, then by all means chop it off. I was hoping to drag in some serious discussion.

For the sake of conversation, if you didn't know anything about Kai Greene and his extra-curricular activities, would your opinion of him be any different? While I can be as objective as possible about his physique, I have to admit that seeing this and his overtly sexual posing affects my view of him.

FYI, I don't dig the gay bashing. Kai's sexuality is not the point, and even if he was, who cares? Bob Paris was gay and an awesome bodybuilder.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't understand why your so "supportive" here line. Kai's behavior only further perpetuates the presumption many have about our sport. that it is "gay". it makes me so mad when i here things like this. and here we have a pro doing something shameful and exactly the reason why the general public don't take bbing seriously.

what bothers me is not the fact that he chose to do this for money. to each his own. but he now represents the IFBB as a champion bodybuilder, he needs to cut this shit out.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ye exactly, what happens if kai becomes mr olympia? Total dark age of bbing.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i don't understand why your so "supportive" here line. Kai's behavior only further perpetuates the presumption many have about our sport. that it is "gay". it makes me so mad when i here things like this. and here we have a pro doing something shameful and exactly the reason why the general public don't take bbing seriously.

what bothers me is not the fact that he chose to do this for money. to each his own. but he now represents the IFBB as a champion bodybuilder, he needs to cut this shit out.

Why is it shameful? because YOU wouldnt do it? Maybe he enjoys doing that sort of thing. Does that make him any less of person? or make his status in the IFBB any less pronounced? i think not.

whatever his reasons for doing it... shouldnt change the fact that hes a great bodybuilder.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ye exactly, what happens if kai becomes mr olympia? Total dark age of bbing.

That's why I don't want to see him winning any show ever. Unfortunatly he did win some :jerkoff1::ihavesandinmyvagina :angrydude:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^he won the sows because he deserved them...i am not impressed by his bisexual behavior but he is an awesome bber and his routine at keystone grand prix was the best i have seen.if
he likes to have fun with grapefruits or some boys butt its his business,to you or me this may seem disgusting but it is his life and his body.