• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I have chicken pox.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can I train ? At least body weight exercises at home ?

=(

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya, just don't take it to the gym. As long as you feel up to it, theres no reason why not. How old are you? Your just getting chicken pox now?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya, just don't take it to the gym. As long as you feel up to it, theres no reason why not. How old are you? Your just getting chicken pox now?

I`m 18... I got it thanks to my unties daughter. Fucking kid always brings some sort of virus into my house and fucks me up. Last time it was some virus that made me drop 5 kg in 4 days from throwing up and feeling like dead meat.

I felt like shit for the last 2 days, joints hurt, headaches, low energy levels, etc... and today I woke up and had blisters all over. They itch like hell =(

P

Pain

VIP
Do not do any sort of exercise when you're sick! Your body is telling you to rest. DA has the pox too, not sure if he is better now or what. Go ask him for advice.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I wouldn't train...I haven't recovered yet, and I was considered healthy this Tuesday. Still tired as hell and I have no energy, I get winded when I walk fast. So take it easy for a week or so :xyxthumbs:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well damn, I didn't remeber chicken pox making me feel like that but its been like 15 years lol. If you feel like that then I wouldn't do anything but get better. I was just thinking if you had some marks on you and didn't feel 100% then ya move around but if you feel like complete shit, then well rest up. Like Pain said, listen to your body.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Well damn, I didn't remeber chicken pox making me feel like that but its been like 15 years lol. If you feel like that then I wouldn't do anything but get better. I was just thinking if you had some marks on you and didn't feel 100% then ya move around but if you feel like complete shit, then well rest up. Like Pain said, listen to your body.

It gets worse the older you are.
Kids 5-8 y/o wont take one fourth of the shit a 18 y/o + will take.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't train...I haven't recovered yet, and I was considered healthy this Tuesday. Still tired as hell and I have no energy, I get winded when I walk fast. So take it easy for a week or so :xyxthumbs:

Shit, I feel better knowing another person has been through what I am :49:

How did it make you feel ? Did your joints, muscles, bones and eyes also hurt ?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Shit, I feel better knowing another person has been through what I am :49:

How did it make you feel ? Did your joints, muscles, bones and eyes also hurt ?

It started with muscleaches and headache on Saturday 3rd, felt a little better on Sunday. Felt like shit on Monday. 38.5C (101.3F) in fever and headache.
I couldn't sleep Sunday night, Monday night. And walking out of bed on Tuesday I had poxes all over my face and down on my shoulders and back.
Then the poxes just kept coming tuesday, wednesday and Thursday. No change until Saturday when the poxes started to retreat a bit. The highest fever I saw on the thermometer was 39.7C (103.5F) I still feel tired and so on. But its getting better by the day now. My sleep is back to normal atleast.

All I can say is stay away from people cause you can infect people without chicken pox and even those with. I dont recall the name on the disease people that already had chickenpox can get but its called "hellfire" by some people. Its a burning sensation across a "belt" somewhere on your body, and the pain can last for months or longer.

To relieve the itching you can use some ointment that cools. Ask someone on a pharmacy for something for the itching and they should know.

Good luck :food-snacking::xyxthumbs:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldnt train if I was you. Your body needs everything to recover from the chicken poks. Get well soon m8

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you guys, it means a lot !!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I agree, take the time off. It usually passes fairly quickly but it can fuck you up as an adult.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck it itches... I cannot believe how much it itches. I want to pour acid in my skin.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well....that would make it stop itching anyway :keke:

Hey man... a rather weird question but... is it normal to have those red craters of doom on the penis ?

Because I have =(

I cannot even fap... fucking HELL.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey man... a rather weird question but... is it normal to have those red craters of doom on the penis ?

Because I have =(

That fucking sucks! Try explaining that to your girlfriend. :keke:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That fucking sucks! Try explaining that to your girlfriend. :keke:

The girl I am seeing does not believe I have the chicken doom of evil, so I am thinking about sending her pics of my cock. Good idea or best idea ever ?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Because I have =(

That sucks

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Don't scratch too much or you'll end up with scars. Not being able to fap sucks doesn't it. I remember the pox on my cock.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the answer is simple.

NO.