Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 18 of 36
  1. #1
    ............
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,047

    Jamie Eason gets made fun of

    What an idiot that b!tch is that made those comments about Jamie.:angrydude:





    Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

    Please visit our forum sponsors



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

        

        
        Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors




  2. #2
    Mecca V.I.P. Big VIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    So-Cal
    Age
    28
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    5,630
    Thats fucked up


    ''If you wanna run with the big dogs you cant piss on the porch with the pups.''


  3. #3
    Wow, the chick that said those things felt bad at least but the owner is a piece of shit.


     


  4. #4
    looks like a really really awesome show.




     


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    looks like a really really awesome show.

    You know you just downloaded every episode possible. :keke:


     


  6. #6
    Mecca V.I.P. nigster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,647
    OMG what a jealous asswipe. That was really annoying.


     


  7. #7
    Mecca Maniac Cutsjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    111
    Both them Bitches can go Fuck themselves...It's amazing what envy and jelousy make people say! Neither one will ever be as Beautiful as Jamie!!!




  8. #8
    Mecca V.I.P. nigster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    33
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutsjr View Post
    Both them Bitches can go Fuck themselves...It's amazing what envy and jelousy make people say! Neither one will ever be as Beautiful as Jamie!!!
    Yep, that is very common amongst women. They always talk trash when someone is more beautiful or attractive than they. It's really not that usual amongst men at all.


     


  9. #9
    Mecca V.I.P. Big VIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    So-Cal
    Age
    28
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    5,630
    I heart Jamie


     


  10. #10
    Junior Member Big Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    5
    I love jamie Eason.


    Deadlifts and front squats are the key


  11. #11
    Mecca V.I.P. Zigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,720
    Go Jamie !! The only worth looking at thing on that video !


     


  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
    The only worth looking at thing on that video !



     


  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by nigster View Post
    Yep, that is very common amongst women. They always talk trash when someone is more beautiful or attractive than they. It's really not that usual amongst men at all.
    I couldn't disagree more. Why do you think Youtube is filled with...

    "STEROIDS! HE'S ON STEROIDS!!!"

    "I could look that good if I was on steroids"

    "STEROIDS SHRINK YOU PENIS, SO THIS GUY HAS A TINY DICK!!!"

    "I could lift that much weight if I was on steroids"


     


  14. #14
    Mecca V.I.P. Big VIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    So-Cal
    Age
    28
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    5,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    I couldn't disagree more. Why do you think Youtube is filled with...

    "STEROIDS! HE'S ON STEROIDS!!!"

    "I could look that good if I was on steroids"

    "STEROIDS SHRINK YOU PENIS, SO THIS GUY HAS A TINY DICK!!!"

    "I could lift that much weight if I was on steroids"
    Very good point Mr. Flex I could not agree more...


     


  15. #15
    Mecca V.I.P. Zigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    3,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post



     


  16. #16
    Mecca Maniac KCharger9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    115
    I watch this show all the time. I feel bad for peeler cause he got fired cause of all ofthat.


     


  17. #17
    Mecca V.I.P.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,298
    Quote Originally Posted by nigster View Post
    Yep, that is very common amongst women. They always talk trash when someone is more beautiful or attractive than they. It's really not that usual amongst men at all.
    i agree

    when i was with my x shit face fuked up slut gf:keke:
    everytime when afew hot girls walked up at the shopping mall she would turn to me and say they look like skanks/sluts
    i just kept my mouth shut
    and lol'd in my head


    [OCT 08,FEB 09|MOTM] DriDDeRz
    [2008 MOTY|2nd]


    My Inbox is always open for Questions & help regarding anything


  18. #18
    Mecca V.I.P. German_Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by DriDDeRz View Post
    i agree

    when i was with my x shit face fuked up slut gf:keke:
    everytime when afew hot girls walked up at the shopping mall she would turn to me and say they look like skanks/sluts
    i just kept my mouth shut
    and lol'd in my head
    :keke: such a hypocrite


     




    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        
         We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY






 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.