• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

creatine

B

bcity101

what is the eact importance of creatine? I heard it gives you strength but is it necessary to put on lean musce?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what is the eact importance of creatine? I heard it gives you strength but is it necessary to put on lean musce?

necessary to put on muscle? no.

helpful to put on muscle? yes.

any reason not to take it (as long as you don't have a medical kidney condition)?? No

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

It increases ATP and will help with short burst strength like pumping out a extra rep or 2 it is good for sport where you need a quick burst. Mono has been tried and tested for years now and is safe and has benifits but as always check with your doctor.:xyxthumbs:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The most cost effective way to go is just cheap creatine monohydrate. It has stood the test of time. All you have to do is drink it with a little sugar some prefer grape juice or gatorade.

M

Miikaaiil

Can I ask? Is there any halal creatinine supplement for my use?

M

Miikaaiil

I'm a new kid in bodybuilding. Can anyone help me?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
creatine malate works great for me, monohydrate works very well too, but right now im using malate and would recommend that.

just dont buy into the methyl ester scam, i bought that stuff, and it didnt do shit for me at all...

Mindgame

Mindgame

creatine mono is the way to go IMO.