• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath (Arnold 08) Vs Kai Greene (NY Pro 08)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Here's a little request I got through PM

Sry for the different sizes on the pictures

20t0bbn-1.jpg
2afzqkx-1.jpg

29ln59j-1.jpg
wkxsw-1.jpg

dww5g6-1.jpg
wkssif-1.jpg

nweyix-1.jpg
29zapa8-1.jpg

2u3v887-1.jpg
detcna-1.jpg

4fvq6a-1.jpg
o6blp4-1.jpg

34e6mah-1.jpg
14wubzr-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in my opinion greene wins this one.looks sharper and wider than heath and his quads are insane.i give the rear lat spread to heath tho

Joeb23

Joeb23

No contest. A 100% Kai trumps a 100% Phil.:tiphat:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks DA :2:

i might be a little biased :)coolguy:) but i think kai wins this

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai takes this one. Easy.

faiz

faiz

kai's hams are just unreal

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
kai wins this

anaboliod

anaboliod

Heath's conditioning is amazing! look at that feathered glute, but Kai just killed it at the NY (thats why he won it lol) I gotta give this one to Kai!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai destroys him. the last thread comparing these two almost everyone voted phil (ironman condition) but even comparing phil at the ironman kai wins this. i like kai's physique much more. phil's very narrow structure and disproportionately big arms detract from his appearence.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joeb23

Joeb23

kai destroys him. the last thread comparing these two almost everyone voted phil (ironman condition) but even comparing phil at the ironman kai wins this. i like kai's physique much more. phil's very narrow structure and disproportionately big arms detract from his appearence.

Yeah I like Phil, but I completely agree with you.:xyxthumbs: His structure is his only real genetic defect which in my eyes and apparently yours detracts his overall value and also to me will prevent him from winning a Mr. Olympia, even though it seems as most people on here would strongly disagree.:dunnodude:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Im goin with phil on this one.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They each have their poses, but I voted for Phil.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They each have their poses, but I voted for Phil.

:no:

you silly little man. maybe if your comparing them both at their best phil could win. but here phil is (really) off. and kai is bigger on top of better conditioning.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah I like Phil, but I completely agree with you.:xyxthumbs: His structure is his only real genetic defect which in my eyes and apparently yours detracts his overall value and also to me will prevent him from winning a Mr. Olympia, even though it seems as most people on here would strongly disagree.:dunnodude:

ya phil really needs to bring up the rest of him to match those arms. not only do they make his chest seem smaller, but as noted his very narrow clavicles are pronounced even more by this. great bodybuilder though, kai just has better structure (as long as he keeps that waist in check).

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
:no:

you silly little man. maybe if your comparing them both at their best phil could win. but here phil is (really) off. and kai is bigger on top of better conditioning.

you are either blind or retarded

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you are either blind or retarded

and your either a dumbass or a douche. i'm thinking it's more of a combo of the two.... and good job responding to something in such a childish even though the initial comment wasn't directed at you!

do you read musclemags or watch/view shows and their pics? phil was off (by his standards) kai has better conditioning here on top of a little more size. but good point. you tend to make a lot of those.:jerkoff1:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
their conditioning is on a par. look at glutes and hams. Phil might not be as big as kai yet... but his physique is far more appealing to the eye.

So what if i read magazines?... and you should probably read what you type before you post. Just a suggestion :xyxthumbs:

Btw... failed attempt at trying to be the mature one :bowroflarms:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
their conditioning is on a par. look at glutes and hams. Phil might not be as big as kai yet... but his physique is far more appealing to the eye.

So what if i read magazines?... and you should probably read what you type before you post. Just a suggestion :xyxthumbs:

Btw... failed attempt at trying to be the mature one :bowroflarms:

i wasn't trying to be. i responded in a way that was fitting to you.

phil's physique being more appealing is purely subjective. where not comparing branch to dexter here. and kai's conditioning is better, especially if were going by prejudging done at these shows. phil tightened up towards the evening but still wasn't his normal self especially for a man known for his conditioning. but seeing how you likely get your info and visuals on shows from this site only, you probably still think your right. :hsughr:

i should read my type before i post......(sigh)...... kind of ran out of bullets and threw the gun at me there little man. oh well when you got nothing, you got nothing. i look forward to your emotionally charged facetious response! :food-snacking:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
dont get your panties in a bunch love, im sorry im smarter than you. we arent comparing pre-judging photos... its based on the photos we were given :xyxthumbs: