• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ZMA

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

I'm not sure if I should start taking a ZMA

I currently take a high performance creatine and am going to start taking a weight gainer after I workout because I have football practice right after working out
our only break is a 30 minute chalk talk in between the two sessions
I'm looking for better recovery of my muscles because my weight gains have stalled since I started having football right after

my workout is on my log if it makes a difference
any suggestions/input appreciated

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had the best recevorey on it and some crazy dreams

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ZMA is a great addition to any supplement regimen. Great for recovery...deep deep sleep bonus is the vivid dreams

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ZMA is a very cheap supplement and if nothing else, it is worth the money to have some interesting dreams. ZMA will improve recovery and slightly raise free testosterone if you are lacking those minerals in your diet but if you already get them in your diet, it will have little to no effect on recovery and testosterone. I say give it a go.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey buddy. Try it out, its not going to help much with weight gain though. Like all these other guys said it will allow you sleep deeper, dream some, and may raise test levels a little. My practices were set up the same way in high school with weight lifting then shortly after that practice. If you want to try a weight gainer I hear that cytogainer isnt bad.

You should also try upping your calories in the morning and at lunch. Boiled eggs and Bagels with peanut butter, whatever you can get your hands on. That will help with the weight gain.

Also try to get some gatorade in during that chalk talk. That sugar will be much needed for refueling and maintaining your explosiveness

ps- like the creator said if you already eat a lot of shellfish dont even bother taking it. Or if you eat shellfish that day then dont waste your zma that day. Maybe thats why oysters make me so horny lol

P

Pain

VIP
I've been taking ZMA for the past week and my dreams have been alot stranger and vivid. Its not cheap over here, 90 caps goes for £20/$40.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
ZMA & melatonin is an even better combo.

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

what is melatonin?