• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

pics of me training, let me know what you think!!!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the first pic is flate dumbell press 100 lbs each d/b for 10 reps, second is a 500 pound zeroed squat for 1 rep, after is a pic of me spotting a buddy of mine, let me know what you think! thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice pics.You got some strenght there.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks! i think ive improved alot, the fact that in november i was discharged from the marine corps because of a disability, which was my leg, i fucked it up while i was in and i never thought i would get my legs so strong, im really happy with my self and in december i was at 165 now im at 202, and i dont expect to stop here i have high expectations of myself

P

Pain

VIP
5 plates aside is extremely impressive. Congrats! What happened to your leg that was so bad they would discharge you for it?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it was combat related, i broke like 2 different bones and tore all the ligaments in my ankle, also got a fracture in my hip, because i tried to run about 5 miles right after it happened.

P

Pain

VIP
Thats pretty damn intense. Glad you're all healed up and hitting those legs hard.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cool pics and solid strength!

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

looks good. injuries always suck, as long you come through in the end and beat it back it's all good

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great stuff man! squats look huge! hope u dont suffer any more setbacks!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well so far i feel great, i have no pains my right leg still isnt the same size as my left but ive gotton it alot stronger starting to get veins all over my legs haha i love it, thanks alot guys.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pad on the squat bar.....:no:

haha jk that's some good strength you have there. was that 500lb for a single? did the spotter have to help you much?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pad on the squat bar.....:no:

haha jk that's some good strength you have there. was that 500lb for a single? did the spotter have to help you much?
lmao you not gonna believe me but that pad broke right there, it ripped and it didnt feel like i had a pad on it, and yes it was for a single, and nope spotter didnt help at all i shot up fast once my hams touched my calves, i week after i did it again and when i went to do another single i got stuck at the bottom and i pushed even harder than before and he tried to spot me but it didnt work i dropped it on the rack, last time i pause like that at the bottom with that weight haha

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome strength there man.
db presses look brutal. pics showin off some serious killing
of the weights

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao you not gonna believe me but that pad broke right there, it ripped and it didnt feel like i had a pad on it, and yes it was for a single, and nope spotter didnt help at all i shot up fast once my hams touched my calves, i week after i did it again and when i went to do another single i got stuck at the bottom and i pushed even harder than before and he tried to spot me but it didnt work i dropped it on the rack, last time i pause like that at the bottom with that weight haha

niiiiiiicccee :xyxthumbs:

ya pausing at the bottom makes the lift much harder. not something you'd want to do on a PB. great lift though