• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

pics from show that I won

F

Freak

Well I didn't entirely win it. Won the juniors and the middleweight classes but lost in the overall.

Mississauga2008071-1.jpg

Mississauga2008058-1.jpg

Mississauga2008366-1.jpg

Mississauga2008059-1.jpg

Mississauga2008089-1.jpg

Mississauga2008099-1.jpg

Mississauga2008353-1.jpg

Mississauga2008073-1.jpg

Mississauga2008298-1.jpg

Mississauga2008324-1.jpg

The guy on the far right won the overall

db-1.jpg

fl-1.jpg

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great size and conditioning good job bro...

ordinary

ordinary

Really good bro! Looks like the overall won on size. You had great conditioning and symmetry.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking real good man. your front lat spread is your best looking shot imo. congratulations on your placing :xyxthumbs:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ey freak i remember 1 post, about a contest you messed up with the water or sodium intake, you were very very frustrated

now i look at this post and i realize how did you learn and progressed, impressive, wish you more victories mate, never never surrender

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that front lat spread looks great dude, job well done.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great job man! u looked awesome!!

F

Freak

Thank you guys and yeah every show for me is a learning experience. Ilearn something new about my body. Even this time things didn't go as smooth as I expected (I was puking after my posing routine.. too much alcohol lol) but still I was able to pull it off.. better than last time. Honestly I was a bit surprised by my placing. I was hoping to place top 3 in my weight class to move on to level 2. I never thought I'd win it. Some people were surprised too. Here's the coverage about the middle weight class from northernphysique.com
"Middle weight men was an interesting class as there were many different types of physiques out of the six competing with the top three all being very unique. Returning after two years was third place winner Colin Bottoset with an almost over powering full chest as well as good muscle maturity and massive triceps. Second place winner Matt Crow definitely had the perfect package to win the class as he never looked better with his hard conditioning, great back and incredible legs and calves. However, it seems the judges were swayed more by first place winner Andrew Baklan’s strong presence and ability to confidently bring attention to his best features covering up the fact that his legs and arms didn’t stack up to Crow’s or Bottoset’s by far. Some may have been scratching their heads on that one."
Fair or not, regardless I won the class. I was actually lucky to get down to the middle weight. That was my goal, as I thoughtI'd have a better chance in this class than light heavy.. so I purposely dropped my weight to an exact 176 lbs at weigh in. So pretty much I was the heaviest guy in my class. In the show coverage, whoever it is that wrote it they mentioned that my legs and arms were behind. Well next year I'll give em a little surprise.. I'll do the same show again, level 2 though, gonna concentrate more than ever on my arms and legs now as well as overall size and density. I was more than 20 lbs heavier than at last year's show and I'm expecting at least the same, if not better improvements for next year.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats on your placings
job well done!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you guys and yeah every show for me is a learning experience. Ilearn something new about my body. Even this time things didn't go as smooth as I expected (I was puking after my posing routine.. too much alcohol lol) but still I was able to pull it off.. better than last time. Honestly I was a bit surprised by my placing. I was hoping to place top 3 in my weight class to move on to level 2. I never thought I'd win it. Some people were surprised too. Here's the coverage about the middle weight class from northernphysique.com
"Middle weight men was an interesting class as there were many different types of physiques out of the six competing with the top three all being very unique. Returning after two years was third place winner Colin Bottoset with an almost over powering full chest as well as good muscle maturity and massive triceps. Second place winner Matt Crow definitely had the perfect package to win the class as he never looked better with his hard conditioning, great back and incredible legs and calves. However, it seems the judges were swayed more by first place winner Andrew Baklan’s strong presence and ability to confidently bring attention to his best features covering up the fact that his legs and arms didn’t stack up to Crow’s or Bottoset’s by far. Some may have been scratching their heads on that one."
Fair or not, regardless I won the class. I was actually lucky to get down to the middle weight. That was my goal, as I thoughtI'd have a better chance in this class than light heavy.. so I purposely dropped my weight to an exact 176 lbs at weigh in. So pretty much I was the heaviest guy in my class. In the show coverage, whoever it is that wrote it they mentioned that my legs and arms were behind. Well next year I'll give em a little surprise.. I'll do the same show again, level 2 though, gonna concentrate more than ever on my arms and legs now as well as overall size and density. I was more than 20 lbs heavier than at last year's show and I'm expecting at least the same, if not better improvements for next year.
you can do it dude. good luck!!! hit them squats hard!!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
congrats on winning mate! you looked great :hsughr:

faiz

faiz

i was at this show...

you looked great Freak. you can pose well too!

faiz

faiz

thank you.. were you competing as well?

Not this year. I did two last year.. gonna tear up ontario's in 09..

but bro as junior you looked awesome! keep it up

your were the guy with "upset tummy"

F

Freak

Not this year. I did two last year.. gonna tear up ontario's in 09..

but bro as junior you looked awesome! keep it up

your were the guy with "upset tummy"

good luck with those man.. thx yea im gonna do the lvl 2 binetti next year.. lol yeah the upset tummy was caused by a shot of rum and nearly half a litre of red wine i ran outside to puke right after my routine lol. i barely remember what happened throughout the show i was surprised i didnt forget my posing routine but lol at least i felt relaxed and confident on stage

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BTW, don't keep on doing that wine thing..It isn't necessary, and it can be very dangerous. Good luck bro.

G

getswole012345

good job bro... no comment

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You looked pretty damn good. :2:

Might wanna watch the gyno on your right niple though.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very good shape, just a bit puffy around the nipples. Congrats.

Strange that we have had 3 guys competing lately that would be considered "skinny" by Tunen. He seems to think that if you look like that, you don't belong on stage. You guys prove him wrong. Congrats again!