• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eutroxsig Thryoxing Tabs While On Cycle ??

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Hey i'm on a cycle of test enanthate and boldenone.

600mg test pw
400mg bold pw

I was given these thyroxine tablets called Eutroxsig. They are 100 micrograms per pill.
I was told to take half of a tablet per day. My mate said they would help me eat more.

I don't suffer from hypo or anything, so is it wise to take these?
Will they help me bulk?

I was told they do something to your metabolism to help you lose weight.
Does anyone know of using these while on cycle?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what you have is T4. something given to people with low thyroid.
T4 is converted in your body into T3 at a ratio of 20% (100mcg of T4 yields 20mcg T3) this hormone regulates your metabolism.

your friend is stupid for telling you this. this is used in conjunction with diet to help get you lean....very lean. this would be an absolute stupid inclusion with a bulking cycle. don't take advice from this friend, he obviously doesn't know what the fuck thyroid hormone is.

i'm likeing what your using in your cycle though. test and EQ! the way to go!

M

MrWeapon

Banned
shit..
i have used half of the dose for 4 days.. will that have affected me much?
i've noticed i have lost 2kg's !!!
should i just give it to someone who wants to lean?
i know someone who is trying to lose weight, should i give it to them?
will i be ok now?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit..
i have used half of the dose for 4 days.. will that have affected me much?
i've noticed i have lost 2kg's !!!
should i just give it to someone who wants to lean?
i know someone who is trying to lose weight, should i give it to them?
will i be ok now?

you'll be fine the thyroid system bounces back relatively quickly. it doesn't suprise me you lost weight, that's the only reason a bodybuilder would use this stuff for anyways. i wouldn't give it away, just save it for when you want to get cut up. or just sell it i guess if you really have no use for. but this absolutely was the most retarded advice i have heard for the goals you are looking for. didn't you say you wanted like a 20lb gain from this?

but no only using if for 4 days won't do anything negative to you, just stop taking it and kick your friend in the balls for giving you dumbshit advice :punchballs:

M

MrWeapon

Banned
hahahah thanks heaps mate :)
Yeah i'm looking to gain as much size as possible..
This cycle seems heaps good, i'm eating like a buffalo!

MetalMX

MetalMX

T3 directly increases metabolism, which includes protein synthesis! which is the important thing. And what is protein synthesis? its the process of making protein in cells. And what is one of the mechanisms in which AAS work to increase hypertrophy? It's protein synthesis!!! It is used at doses of 50-100mcg of T3 for cutting and doses of 12.5mcg for bulking. T4 can be substitued for T3.

50mcg of T4 = 12.5mcg of T3. "The dose i recommended to him."

So MrWeapon your losing weight because your diet is shit, micky D's 2 times a day doesn't cut it. Don't expect the gear to do all the work for you because it doesn't work that way mate. By the way duality i am his "dumb" friend and you need to get more informed about what Thyroid hormones do in the body as this is completely Dependant on the dose used.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Nah it's ok, ever since i got off those shitty tablets you gave me i have increased my weight by 4.17kg's now :)

I think it was the tablets not the diet.
Thanks Duality, great advice.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
T3 directly increases metabolism, which includes protein synthesis! which is the important thing. And what is protein synthesis? its the process of making protein in cells. And what is one of the mechanisms in which AAS work to increase hypertrophy? It's protein synthesis!!! It is used at doses of 50-100mcg of T3 for cutting and doses of 12.5mcg for bulking. T4 can be substitued for T3.

50mcg of T4 = 12.5mcg of T3. "The dose i recommended to him."

So MrWeapon your losing weight because your diet is shit, micky D's 2 times a day doesn't cut it. Don't expect the gear to do all the work for you because it doesn't work that way mate. By the way duality i am his "dumb" friend and you need to get more informed about what Thyroid hormones do in the body as this is completely Dependant on the dose used.

listen dude i understand what you're going for with the thyroid stuff, if you use a relatively low amount, it helps with nutrient uptake. but it is flat out not necessary and an undue burden on your natural thyroid if your not trying to get crazy lean for a competition. you are right about his diet though. and i am fairly well informed on T3 and it's actions in the body, i found the inclusion of it in this guy's bulk just silly that's all.

Originally posted by The Weapon
Nah it's ok, ever since i got off those shitty tablets you gave me i have increased my weight by 4.17kg's now

I think it was the tablets not the diet.
Thanks Duality, great advice.

i think this elaborates my point. your more than welcome man any time.