• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Braaq's Havoc cycle log

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys, I have been on Havoc now for a little over two weeks now compliments of TSNnutrition.com.
I am wanting to answer any questions you all may have regarding the pro-hormone and also keep you updated with my gains.

When I started I was weighing about 232lbs with about 9.5% bodyfat, two weeks later I am now 240lbs and just as lean. So far my lifts have really gone up now, I have taken my heaviest sets and increased the reps I am capable of doing as well as increasing weight overall. My muscles always look extremely full and pumped, sometimes to the point of being painful (but that is a good thing :coolguy:)

I have, however, upped the dose and moved from the recommended dosage of 2-3 pills per day after the first week and bumped it up to four the second week. I just started taking 5 a day and will stop there, I ordered another bottle to make it to 30 days. The gains really started to show after I reached 4 pills a day and they are getting better with 5. I am going to stop there though.
As far as side effects, I am having a slight allergic reaction to it now that I have increased beyond the recommended dosage. I am getting dry itchy patches on my thigh and lower abdomen and sometimes it can get really annoying, kind of like hives. I also am getting really bad lower back cramps to the point that my squats are bothering me and deads may have to be scaled back to compensate.
So far I am extremely pleased, I will keep you guys updated. Let me know if you have any questions. :tiphat:

Braaq

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to hear it is working great for you braaq...

reps for the log buddy...

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is the type of thing I want to read about.

Real results. Not just "I did another 5 sets of Barbell curls for my arms today".Thanx Braaq

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You gained 8 solid lbs!!?.I agree with sexnews.This log is going to be interesting and im getting more interest about this product:xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
glad its working well for ya bro
Im gonna restart a cycle in 7weeks
good stuff

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow 8 lbs in 2 weeks, thats alot of weight to gain being that heavy man, thats some good shit keep up the good work dude

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Braaq,

Did you have blood work done before cycle, or do you plan to do it after your cycle? Any support supps while on?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great to see the log up, repped. I am going to start a cycle of this soon. Try some taurine for the low back pumps, it really helped me on my last cycle. Any lethargy? Hair loss? Hows the libido?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
So its a pro-hormone now?
You said it was legal to me in the chat :uhoh2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
samsam

samsam

edit: buzzzzz late to the game.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Braaq,

Did you have blood work done before cycle, or do you plan to do it after your cycle? Any support supps while on?

No, no blood work being done but I most likely will after. I am not taking any support supps while on, just making sure I drink plenty of water and not drinking very much or at all. I do plan on taking Novadex afterwards for my PCT. :tiphat:

Great to see the log up, repped. I am going to start a cycle of this soon. Try some taurine for the low back pumps, it really helped me on my last cycle. Any lethargy? Hair loss? Hows the libido?

Thanks, I will try to taurine because it is getting pretty damn bad. No lethargy at all, I am too busy to notice if I was anyways. Also no hair loss at all as well, never had that problem even when taking actual AAS. As for the libido it has actually gone down considerably, I am never in the mood nor do I think about it since I have been on. I do not have any testicular atrophy so I guess I can look at it as a plus since I am so busy lol... but really I was hoping for a possible boost.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome log..... Keep us updated and looking forward to seeing ur progress bro.....

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
interesting, i started having some minor hair loss
and, that back pump thing was horrendous....
didnt know taurine would help..

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A guy of your size might have to take a large amount of taurine to help for those back pumps. I do know that the taurine helps though, you should be able to pick some up pretty cheap, just look for the higher dosages. I've heard of people taking it up to 3-4 grams to get rid of back pumps. I've also heard that bannanas will help with that some do to the potassium, but I'm not sure of the truth in that one.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A guy of your size might have to take a large amount of taurine to help for those back pumps. I do know that the taurine helps though, you should be able to pick some up pretty cheap, just look for the higher dosages. I've heard of people taking it up to 3-4 grams to get rid of back pumps. I've also heard that bannanas will help with that some do to the potassium, but I'm not sure of the truth in that one.

Great thanks for the advice bro :xyxthumbs: gonna go check out the vitamin warehouse near by and see how much it is. It is getting pretty unbearable, I have been taking liquid potassium but it doesn't seem to help much.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great thanks for the advice bro :xyxthumbs: gonna go check out the vitamin warehouse near by and see how much it is. It is getting pretty unbearable, I have been taking liquid potassium but it doesn't seem to help much.

hope it works out for you.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit is that what those lower back aches are, i have em all day long ima try that stuff out

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

taurine is a lifesaver. i would be cramping up bad if it wasn't for that stuff. i think his back will improve if he takes a week or two off of deadlifts though. he hasn't pulled from the ground in quite awhile and i think that is the main cause of his discomfort. especially with the kind of weight he pulls.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
taurine is a lifesaver. i would be cramping up bad if it wasn't for that stuff. i think his back will improve if he takes a week or two off of deadlifts though. he hasn't pulled from the ground in quite awhile and i think that is the main cause of his discomfort. especially with the kind of weight he pulls.

whats better liquid taurine or cap/pull taurine?