• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Massing up without losing 6 pack

A

asaettone

Question: What should my eating be like if I signifacantly want to gain mass
(20 lbs) without losing my 6 pack.

P

Pain

VIP
20lbs is alot to gain without putting on fat. What do you weigh right now?

L

lorri_01

gaining 20 lbs of muscle while keeping a 6 pack and no juice, take about ermm 10 years?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
not 10 years... but will take you a bloody long time. Do bulk and cut cycles man... if you want to put on that much mass (im assuming you are somewhat impatienT? correct me if im wrong) then youll have to expect some fat int here.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ridicolous, who cares about having a sixpack all year round anyway. if u wanna gain muscle naturally u have to prepare to put on some bulk, then cut, then bulk, repeat that prosess a couple of times over several years and what ull have left is 20 extra pounds of muscle and u will be lean with that sixpack.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you want to put that sort of mass on in a short space of tie then say good bye to abs. Abs show through good conditioning which means less bodyfat and you can't put on that much clean muscle mass that quickly especially if you've been training for a while. You have to decide what you want more - the extra size or the 6 pack. If you want both then eat clean and you'll have to grow slowly.

P

Pain

VIP
Rocky, you seem to always be in shape and have put on quite a few good lbs of mass over the past few years. Whats your diet like anyway?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky, you seem to always be in shape and have put on quite a few good lbs of mass over the past few years. Whats your diet like anyway?

It's all about persistence and pushing myself in the gym. Seriously it's nothing to do with my diet - it's the training and the genes. A typical non-training day for me consists of:

Cereal with full fat milk and my supplements in the morning.
3 hours later it's crisps, chocolate and some fruit
3 hours later its a microwave meal or sandwiches with chocolate and some fruit
3 hours later its crisps, chocolate and fruit again, maybe some cake
3 hours later its meat with either rice, pasta, or potatoes and veg
Then over the course of the evening I have a whole packet of choolate biscuits and about 2 pints of milk.
If I'm working a night shift I'll normally have another 3 meals consisting of crisps, chocolate, fruit and another cooked meal of some sort.

Training days differ only by virtue of having pre and post workout shakes along with the above.

I eat a whole host of shite along with my main square meals just to up the calorie intake and still I stay lean.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's all about persistence and pushing myself in the gym. Seriously it's nothing to do with my diet - it's the training and the genes. A typical non-training day for me consists of:

Cereal with full fat milk and my supplements in the morning.
3 hours later it's crisps, chocolate and some fruit
3 hours later its a microwave meal or sandwiches with chocolate and some fruit
3 hours later its crisps, chocolate and fruit again, maybe some cake
3 hours later its meat with either rice, pasta, or potatoes and veg
Then over the course of the evening I have a whole packet of choolate biscuits and about 2 pints of milk.
If I'm working a night shift I'll normally have another 3 meals consisting of crisps, chocolate, fruit and another cooked meal of some sort.

Training days differ only by virtue of having pre and post workout shakes along with the above.

I eat a whole host of shite along with my main square meals just to up the calorie intake and still I stay lean.

Yummy chocolate :keke:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chocolates a good aphrodisiac :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP