• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

sex while ON?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does it make a difference to have sex while on a cycle?

KCharger9

KCharger9

im horny all the time so i dont no.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im horny all the time so i dont no.

im not lying i am all the time always ready to go but some people say not to do it while on, it would be a waste of money on roids, and others say thats not true

KCharger9

KCharger9

Ive never heard of anything about not having sex while on roids cause it wastes it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ima do a little more research cause im a horney bastard

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha this is a great chance for me to show my tv knowledge. On the show sport science, they did some test on this guy to determine whether the myth of sex before a game really hurts your game. It was just that nothing but a myth. The dude was tested one day and then again another day after he had a night of sex with his girl. He produced more power the day after sex and his test levels in his blood were up from the day before. So..... I'd so go ahead and bone away

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not lying i am all the time always ready to go but some people say not to do it while on, it would be a waste of money on roids, and others say thats not true

a waste of money on roids???? are you implying that having sex diminishes the results of steroids in some way? dude your a cool guy and you seem very dedicated, but you GOT to do some more RESEARCH, and i mean real RESEARCH. not what some of your boys (who we know aren't the smartest bunch when it comes to this) say. i studied and read every piece of information i could find and every book on steroids for 8 months before i even bought my first vial. you should post questions on here if you are need of some real help man, cause were all glad to chyme in, but what your asking is just silly heresay, it's the same as asking "if i do steroids, will my dick fall off" or "do all your muscles go away after you stop juicing" these are all stupid myths. i can tell you want to learn from your threads, just do some extra research on the side as well as here and you'll be good to go :xyxthumbs:

i do want to add that i do not mean to flame you and i think you're a great addition to this forum, just make sure you educate yourself on something before you do it, especially something as potentially dangerous as steroids. lets not forget the T3 incident lol......

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you can refrain from having sex while on, they you have some damn self control. I couldn't do it. No way in hell, it shouldn't really affect you just do do it right before or after you workout. I have read a study about strength affected by it so just better off not.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you can refrain from having sex while on, they you have some damn self control. I couldn't do it. No way in hell, it shouldn't really affect you just do do it right before or after you workout. I have read a study about strength affected by it so just better off not.

i have alot more strength if i do it before, my pre workout snack haha

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a waste of money on roids???? are you implying that having sex diminishes the results of steroids in some way? dude your a cool guy and you seem very dedicated, but you GOT to do some more RESEARCH, and i mean real RESEARCH. not what some of your boys (who we know aren't the smartest bunch when it comes to this) say. i studied and read every piece of information i could find and every book on steroids for 8 months before i even bought my first vial. you should post questions on here if you are need of some real help man, cause were all glad to chyme in, but what your asking is just silly heresay, it's the same as asking "if i do steroids, will my dick fall off" or "do all your muscles go away after you stop juicing" these are all stupid myths. i can tell you want to learn from your threads, just do some extra research on the side as well as here and you'll be good to go :xyxthumbs:

i do want to add that i do not mean to flame you and i think you're a great addition to this forum, just make sure you educate yourself on something before you do it, especially something as potentially dangerous as steroids. lets not forget the T3 incident lol......
god dont remind me haha, this is the fastest resource, im not asking for personal reasons just some of those things that go around that you start to think about just want to see what other ppl have to say, it just bothered me my friend said he cant do his girl more than 1 a week cause he loses test. wtf??? haha thats why i asked and to see if anyone else does the same

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
god dont remind me haha, this is the fastest resource, im not asking for personal reasons just some of those things that go around that you start to think about just want to see what other ppl have to say, it just bothered me my friend said he cant do his girl more than 1 a week cause he loses test. wtf??? haha thats why i asked and to see if anyone else does the same

ahh ok gotcha bro. ya i think personal testimonial is the best way to learn as well.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From everything that I have read, the amount of test your pumping in your body isn't really affect if you bang your girl. I have heard that myth a lot too.

K

Kaptah

I've heard some stupid stuff before but this something else LMAO. Why in the world shouldn't u have sex while u are on? There are easier ways to torture yourself...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just because youve never heard of it doesnt mean no one else has, it may seem stupid but its a question to see if anyone else has heard of it, and apparently some have.