• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dying Professor Gives his last lecture

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This professor was diagnosed with cancer and he gives his last lecture on childhood dreams. This guy inspired me. The guy has three kids and still is able to have fun and not complain. He also said that he focuses on physical strength as he is stronger than most of the crowd and proceeds to doing push ups. One of the best videos I've watched lately....... Check it out

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=ithct48cqw

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I saw that on TV some months ago.
I he still alive?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He understands the real purpose in life. That speech was amazing

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah his speech really is amazing. Just a great reminder to have fun and stay focused on your goals. I like how he said walls are a good thing because they just prove how bad you want to accomplish your dreams.

From what I read he is still alive, but is not doing to well with chemo and the cancer.

pretzeL

pretzeL

sad how one can learn the true meaning of life only when imminent death puts it into perspective...