• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fun Activity

hugegunns

hugegunns

I recently bought my son a Skimboard Surfer set from Banzai. I never heard of the sport until I bought it, but I must say it is sweet. It basically allows you to surf in your back yard, which is different because I live in central Oklahoma. Apartly you can also surf in sand with the board as well.

Attachments

• Skim.jpg
    Skim.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 27
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice.. looks pretty sweet. You gotta have a decent size yard... what if he falls? Must hurt..?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Nice.. looks pretty sweet. You gotta have a decent size yard... what if he falls? Must hurt..?

Kids have to fall, it teaches them what not to do next time. Trial and error is all part of development.

I want one! :methman:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
falling is all part of the fun1!!!

samsam

samsam

Isn't that called a Slip n slide?

hugegunns

hugegunns

After a while the ground becomes soggy and it doesn't hurt to fall. One thing that does hurt is the board it is made of wood.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, growing up here in Florida, we loved to hit use those boards when the waves weren't up. They are a lot more fun at the beach because you can ride them into the waves and do more tricks like backflips and things.