• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HGH/ IGF

KCharger9

KCharger9

Can anyone post articles or links to article pertaining to IGF or HGH. I dont really no anything about them and im just curious to learn and research these things. I know absolutely nothing about them so if you have articles that explain very easily that would help too!!

KCharger9

KCharger9

Thanks man i dont know if i will ever use this stuff but its always good to know as muc has you can.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man i would advise against this stuff right now. looking at your avi you still have a lot of growth you could get from steroids or from just training naturally. this stuff to me is only for someone with professional aspirations/potential

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ wow really good read. very honest.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all articles aside, if you haven't used any of these products personally in conjunction with one another or stacked with anabolics i wouldn't be so quick to call any of it shit.. i have used both and i can with up most certainty that they both work, what is your goal is the question? are the results worth the $$cost$$? well thats for you to decide, personally ive only been on GH for 3 months right now and i can certainly tell you that it works, how good is it? well that totally depends on so many other variables, but i wouldn't be so quick to bash any of this stuff like IronSlave is based on some article.. IGF-LR3 is overhyped though, i think the same pump can be attained by taking in some NO-Xplode.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
on that note, i just went to go do my IGF shot and i used my tricep for the injection site, when i started to inject i got all dizzy then i realized i was injecting straight into a vein, i got dizzy for a second or two.. now im fine :)

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
on that note, i just went to go do my IGF shot and i used my tricep for the injection site, when i started to inject i got all dizzy then i realized i was injecting straight into a vein, i got dizzy for a second or two.. now im fine :)

That sucks, done that one before. Someone getting in too much of a rush with their injections and not aspirating? :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can you really get a vein like that? i thought if you do it on the tricep its just the little piece of skin, and my best friends a paramedic he says if you asparate with a short needle you can possibly get air in it. correct me if im wrong

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can you really get a vein like that? i thought if you do it on the tricep its just the little piece of skin, and my best friends a paramedic he says if you asparate with a short needle you can possibly get air in it. correct me if im wrong

You have veins everywhere, of course you do because thats how you get blood everywhere, right? Umm, as for getting air in the syringe with a small needle, maybe but I never do because the needle and syringe are one piece with the insulin syringe I use and I put it all the way in. Now I have gotten air in the two piece syringe and needle combos when I have tighten them up enough. And just so you know, a tiny little bubble is not going to hurt while injecting.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats if its HGH, insulin type injections idk what its called but would it be the same as injecting straight to the muscle? if you get a bubble, cause im really anal about bubbles and asparating and shit

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a tiny bubble will make no difference. just make sure you go in slowly, asparate, then inject. as long as your careful you'll be fine. and ALWAYS use a new needle!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all articles aside, if you haven't used any of these products personally in conjunction with one another or stacked with anabolics i wouldn't be so quick to call any of it shit.. i have used both and i can with up most certainty that they both work, what is your goal is the question? are the results worth the $$cost$$? well thats for you to decide, personally ive only been on GH for 3 months right now and i can certainly tell you that it works, how good is it? well that totally depends on so many other variables, but i wouldn't be so quick to bash any of this stuff like IronSlave is based on some article.. IGF-LR3 is overhyped though, i think the same pump can be attained by taking in some NO-Xplode.

how much gear/compounds are you on? :uhoh2: and is that picture in your avatar what you currently look like while on these compounds? :uhoh2:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That sucks, done that one before. Someone getting in too much of a rush with their injections and not aspirating? :keke:

i never aspirate when using a slin needle, its only about .5 inch long, but i guess from now on i should.. i just started using this IGF and im not liking it one bit, the last stuff i had was 10 fold better..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how much gear/compounds are you on? :uhoh2: and is that picture in your avatar what you currently look like while on these compounds? :uhoh2:

if you seen a picture of me 5 months ago and now you would see the difference.. with that said, i have not been training steady or eating properly as personal problems always seem to get the best of me,, yes that me in my avatar taken today when i got up at around 250lbs.. sorry to disappoint you champ :coolguy::coolguy:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a tiny bubble will make no difference. just make sure you go in slowly, asparate, then inject. as long as your careful you'll be fine. and ALWAYS use a new needle!
i aint retarded haha i get needles at the pharmacy for 25 cents why use dirty ones, im still anal about bubbles and asparating, im doing everything on my delts so my g/f really doesnt asparate there cause its all muscle, there arent any veins so im good to go, i trust her shes a nurse in the ER.:xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i aint retarded haha i get needles at the pharmacy for 25 cents why use dirty ones, im still anal about bubbles and asparating, im doing everything on my delts so my g/f really doesnt asparate there cause its all muscle, there arent any veins so im good to go, i trust her shes a nurse in the ER.:xyxthumbs:

dude, i dont care if its all muscle or not, you have veins all over your body, if your stupid enough to trust her to NOT aspirate, nurse or not.. thats just utterly retarded!! do you realize how badly you can hurt yourself if you inject into your vein? or possibly die? if you want to risk that for a quick 2 sec aspirations then be my guest.. tell your gf that shes a nub!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude, i dont care if its all muscle or not, you have veins all over your body, if your stupid enough to trust her to NOT aspirate, nurse or not.. thats just utterly retarded!! do you realize how badly you can hurt yourself if you inject into your vein? or possibly die? if you want to risk that for a quick 2 sec aspirations then be my guest.. tell your gf that shes a nub!!

gotta agree with serb here man you have veins everywhere and there is absolutely NO WAY you know if you missed or hit one unless you aspirate. i would just inject myself and know it's done right. i've never had anyone shoot me and i think it's for the best.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

chill out with that dude, aint noone talking about your girl so calm the fuck down with that shit, first of all on the shoulder when she does aspiarte it doesnt let her pull the plunger back saying that theres vein i have tattoos on both side of my arm we keep it around the same area and nothing so calm down, yes i do know what could happen if you get a oil embolism, im well aware of that, it doesnt make her a nub if shes done it a shit load of times before and knows where the right spot is on the shoulders where she has done before ok, seems to me that your a noob actually injecting into a vein