• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

No2 / AAKG products, worthless??

J

jeff_hardy

Hey guys
I have read that NO2 products are worthless or shown not to be effective in bodbybuilders. I wondering if you guys feel the same way towards NO2 product or are the worth the hipe?

thanks Jeff_hardy

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They're not worth the money. If you're loaded and don't mind paying a shit load of cash for them, there's nothing wrong. But it makes very little, if any difference as to putting on muscle.

In a good year for someone who has been training for a few years already, you could add 10lbs of solid muscle. Almost all of that would be a result of your weight training, and nutrition.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I use them for the better pump and increased alertness I feel, but that is mostly psychological. As for building muscle, not that effective unless you look at the increase in blood flow = increase nutrient delivery to your muscles. But even then it only last so long and the difference is not that extreme unless you take it ALL day.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its addictive to me
the ones that use lots of caffeine too
like NO-Xplode.
all psychological to me

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just like everyone else has already said, they really just make you feel good. I like to use them before my sprint and speed training for football. They make me feel a little better and a little more excited about doing the running, so then I actually go harder at it.