• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Good Story and how to reconstitute HGH Frag

MetalMX

MetalMX

Well a couple of weeks ago i ordered from a company which i wont name. Anyway i ordered about 60mls of clomid 50mg/ml, 60mls Nolvadex 20mg/ml, and 60mls Arimidex 1mg/ml and also 4000mcg of HGH Frag 176-191. Well i sent them the money via Credit card and they said they will ship. Then a day later they tell me they cannot ship to australia anymore due to customs issues and tell me they will refund my CC which they did. Ok so a month passes by and today i check my mail and see a package thrown over the fence (my regular postman just throws packages over my fence). Im like wtf is this.... i open it and WOOOHOOO my stuff is ALL their sent via USPS priority not opened by customs fucking awesome. So not only did it get to me it was FREE!!! :imcoolurnot:

Anyway I have 4000mcg of HGh Frag 176-191 and am getting some BW water tomorrow how do i reconsistute this stuff?. This vial is freaking tiny! Im going to pin subq in the abdominal area with a slin pin.

Do you guys know if they have BW water at a needle exchange? If not where else can i get it?

As for doses i'm going to pin once a day 200mcg ill try it before bed and preworkout at 200mcg a day it will last me 20 days.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Ok so im thinking ill add 2mls of BW to the vial which is 4000mcg total and that'll be the dose i need at 10IU's.

4000mcg/2mL: 200 mcg per 10IU

Is that right?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont know shit about HGH Frag sorry.

MetalMX

MetalMX

No replies... :uhoh2:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is it in 4 vials or just one? My buddy loaded his pins and froze them. Not sure if its good to do but he read up on it and thought it was his best bet. He just had one vial and didn't want the frag to go bad. BW should be at your pharmacy.

MetalMX

MetalMX

It came in one vial 4000mcg. I used Sodium Chloride added 4mls to the vial, using 200mcg a day at the moment .2mls Subq.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Ok... THIS STUFF WORKS!!!! Its been three days so far and im eating more and losing weight around my waist! ive shot in the love handle and abdominal area rotating injections. Only doing 200mcg once a day at night, so far so good going to run it for 20 days till it runs out i have a feeling this is going to work great. Also i've noticed it suppresses my appetite at times. Like it would make me feel hungry then i eat a little bit then get very full fast... very interesting.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hope it goes well man
kool that you got it free

MetalMX

MetalMX

Yeah very cool about it being free. Peptides are interesting... for example IGF LR3 has a lot of hype behind it but it doesnt really do much if you only do one cycle, you have to do multiple cycles to see the benefits of site enhancment. But it does allow you to eat a very high calorie diet without gaining bodyfat so it could be used in bulking for this purpose alone.

PEG MGF i don't know much about but results have been good from people using it, a lot better than IGF LR3. Hopefully this HGH Frag lives up to my expectations.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff