• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NaNo Vapor or Gakic?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyone tried one or both of these products?

what do u think was most effective and what would u reccomend buying if u could only buy one?

heard lots of good stuff about both of em and a friend of mine is in sweden atm and i told him to buy some goodie for me:tiphat:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
NaNo Vapor for sure. It gave me much more then Gakic.
I didn't get a pump from Gakic just a little boost in the beginning.
Nano vapor gave me 1 or 2 reps more on my hardest set, that about it.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^thanks bro:2: ill give the vapor a try then:2:

anyone else wanna chime in?:dunnodude:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Neither. Bro Muscle Tech is all hype. Leukic and Gakic are simply both just nothing but creatine. From what I've read both Leukic and Gakic are what creatine breaks down into in your body. They just found a different way of making something look good. If you really want to try out products like this there are many other companies that make similar products at half the cost that work just as good if not better.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
isnt leukic a leucine product? eitherway i would just go buy pure leucine or pure creatine... dont know about the nano vapour though. that is one of the only MT products ive heard decent things about

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks guys, i decided for the NaNo vapor, so well c. im gonna use it now when i start my bulk to give me that little extra edge:) just wanted to try something new, never used any fancy products, just the good old creatine malate and protein and bcaa, but hey, ive got money, and i want too try something new, thats all. what i want the most is pure beta alanine, but my buddy didnt find that.

thanks for the replies anyways guys, and i dont know about muscletech being as shit as they say, ye there ads are pathetic obviously, but i think they do have some research to back it up, and i know of alot of people who have had good results with their stuff.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NO shotgun was the best pump product ive used...besides good old pure taurine/L-arginine. Superpump was decent to....like i said ive never tried NANO vapour so i cant say. Let me know how it works BB :tiphat:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NO shotgun was the best pump product ive used...besides good old pure taurine/L-arginine. Superpump was decent to....like i said ive never tried NANO vapour so i cant say. Let me know how it works BB :tiphat:

ye, i think NaNo vapor is more than just a pump product though, lots off goodie in it, taurine, 3-4 kinds of creatine, caffeine, arginine, all the good stuff mixed:methman:

ye man, ill most likely start it on monday, just check my log and ill share my workout experience on it. im not expecting anything dramatic though, just alittle boost if im lucky:xyxthumbs:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will say that I have heard a few people say good things about NaNo, even a few of my friends said it gave them a lot of extra energy for their workouts. I have NO Shotgun right now and its great.

Cant blame ya for wanting to try something new, never hurts if you got the cash.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im going away from supps
eat food. if you live in the states that is

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im going away from supps
eat food. if you live in the states that is

eat food? lol, my diet is in check, arent u the guy using No Xplode, havoc and a ton of other shit and prohormones? cmon, im serious about my diet and i dont need anyone to inform me that food and training is 95% of the equation, i know that. i just wanna try something new and have alittle extra edge, thats it:tiphat: but good for u if ure leaving behind some of the fance supplements and start eating good food instead, and i dont live in the states, but ill promise u that supps are just as expensive here.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will say that I have heard a few people say good things about NaNo, even a few of my friends said it gave them a lot of extra energy for their workouts. I have NO Shotgun right now and its great.

Cant blame ya for wanting to try something new, never hurts if you got the cash.

ye exactly:xyxthumbs:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nano vapor is great for energy the thing is that you get home from the gym and you still have the stimulant effect which gave me some problems because you cant relax after and maybe it can lower you appetite afterwards,also dont over do it because you will get rapid heart beats.
Its great for kicking your ass to the gym but once it finishes suddenly you will not have the same appetite because you will not have the "furiousness"that you get from it,there for it can be addictive somehow,at least thats what happened with me.
NO shotgun imo is better than nano since it does not have such a strong stimulant effect and works great.but if you buy the nano take the blueberry taste its much better than the fruit punch
haven't tried gagic,

anaboliod

anaboliod

Neither. Bro Muscle Tech is all hype. Leukic and Gakic are simply both just nothing but creatine. From what I've read both Leukic and Gakic are what creatine breaks down into in your body. They just found a different way of making something look good. If you really want to try out products like this there are many other companies that make similar products at half the cost that work just as good if not better.

muscle tech is all hype-but leukic is definitely a a luecine and we all know luecine is a BCCA its about 8% of all amino in the body and helps in muscle loss, good for dieting to retain muscle. Gakic is basically an arginine product that is supposed to delay the onset of galactic acid, i've heard its fairly legit, but it is muscle tech and is more than likely a placebo effect. naNO vapor is a good amino profile but other that is a little monohydrate and a shit ton of caffeine yohimbe.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ great analysis anaboliod, I really like it when people actually take the supplements and break them down into what they really are so that we can understand whats going on. Reps for you buddy.